IGNORED

First shed of the year...3 year history.

nb6624

Trying to express an Opinion to a group of the Wok Generation  that miss what Hunting Means.  And Almost hypocritical with The Brown and Down Mentality,  With all the methods and aids on the market for those who Can and Could not,,  what's the Word KILL  a Deer  with out it all. I guess any opportunity can not be passed up. Time to Grow Up Grasshopper, 

Well I’m 100% not woke LOL
As far as aids, I use grunt and bleat calls, bait, I have no trail cams, and use no other aids. I do enjoy time in the woods and seeing whatever critters wander my way. I don’t get out much so I shoot the few deer I see or I risk not filling the freezer. If it’s legal and ethical, what’s the problem? I guess what hunting means to me is not right in your eyes? But what hunting means to you is right and correct and all others are wrong and just don’t get it.

No one should be criticized for a legal, ethical kill, whether it’s in the backyard or out in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threads like this are why some guys don't post pics and or reports anymore. Someone is gonna get their panties in a twist and start crying and complaining.  
I don't post fishing pics (on other sites) because someone wants to bash or question a pic. 
You post a big striper and guys complain your killing a breeder. You keep a slot fish and they complain your killing a future breeder. 
If it's legal and you want it. Take it. 

Agreed! You kill a small deer? that’s not right.
You kill a 4 pt buck? Why didn’t you let him walk?
You kill a deer and donate to HHH or someone else? That’s not right.
You kill a buck in Sept and that’s well and good, you kill the same deer in Feb after it’s shed? blasphemous
Yet all of the above are legal and ethical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like always the band of  :poke: Plays and dance to the same old Tune.

Nowhere  did I TELL anyone what to Do or what they should do,  I expressed My opinions and feelings on the subject,  Your Opinions' & Styles of Shooting - killing of any deer is up to each individual.  I could give a Rats Ass What you do.  I have  :stirring:   At times and Can Handle all The BS sent My way I learned that early on with The Fun Crowd on here  to pile on.  My Means and ways of Hunting were inherited, &  for a lack of a better words OLD STYLE HUNTING .  And My Opinions are just That take them or Leave them 

And vdep217  again no where am I telling anyone what to do,  And Thanks for a Great post, & all your opinions as was my are    :censored: &  :kissbutt:.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

31 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Like always the band of  :poke: Plays and dance to the same old Tune.

Nowhere  did I TELL anyone what to Do or what they should do,  I expressed My opinions and feelings on the subject,  Your Opinions' & Styles of Shooting - killing of any deer is up to each individual.  I could give a Rats Ass What you do.  I have  :stirring:   At times and Can Handle all The BS sent My way I learned that early on with The Fun Crowd on here  to pile on.  My Means and ways of Hunting were inherited, &  for a lack of a better words OLD STYLE HUNTING .  And My Opinions are just That take them or Leave them 

And vdep217  again no where am I telling anyone what to do,  And Thanks for a Great post, & all your opinions as was my are    :censored: &  :kissbutt:.  

Than I misunderstood by you telling someone they don't know what hunting is that an oppurtunity couldn't be passed up and you telling them its time to Grow Up Grasshopper.  Sounded to me like telling someone how to hunt

19 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Than I misunderstood by you telling someone they don't know what hunting is that an oppurtunity couldn't be passed up and you telling them its time to Grow Up Grasshopper.  Sounded to me like telling someone how to hunt

Telling someone they don't know how to Hunt is Not telling them How to Hunt,   Again only a Opinion,   Grow up Grasshopper is reply to An Attitude.   That fits this post,   Again as I said Times have changed - Styles -Means - Allowed IN MY OPINION is NOT HUNTING. Your opinion may Differ I have no Problem with Tha,  and Could give a Rats ass on how anyone Shoots,  Kills any deer of any size Or sex. 

My Teachers were Old School Hunters with generations of traditions that they instilled in me.  Methods- Means - Seasons that i grew up around are a far cry of & ( IMO ) In My Opinion is Not Hunting,   I am not the Greatest  at Editing- Spelling - Grammar & Posting Misunderstandings Happen, Butts are Hurt,  But are Part of the Game I learned early on this Site.  Was told Boys would be Boys  

Black bear Grand pa.jpg

qqqq.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif