IGNORED

Monster buck osonics testimony

mmfan36

18 hours ago, Shootstraight said:

Congrats to the young man! Ozonic haters are like liberals who hate Trump right 

To each their own. I went out and wasted $500 on ozonics. I saw no improvement with it....saw same amount of deer without. Proof is in the pudding. I am not a hater....buy if you like. It Is a gimmick in my opinion. Something telling to me was when ozonics changed their money back guarantee policy 🤔 

Does it matter to guys who don't use it? Probably not. Everyone here has their own likes, dislikes, and tactics for the way they hunt. I figure if your confident in your setup, and can stay in the woods longer, than chances increase. Some guys just cannot hunt the wind due to various reasons so have to take the chance of getting winded. I sat in my Redneck blind for the first time in two years this week. The second day I wondered why I was wearing hunting clothes. I could wear hiking boots, jeans, a black sweatshirt, and my blaze orange and be good. My point is, conditions dictate how you can hunt. Even driving deer is a tactic. Although I would never use Ozonics in the woods(I carry too much crap already), I do use Scent-lok closets and garment bag to keep my clothes in and refresh them periodically.

Edited by electric10162

I would use if it were free. You buy yours???!!!

nmco2 actually yes, I have purchased units.

Nothing Will promotes he buys. 

Live to hunt that a straight out lie and have to advise everyone that your statement is absolutely false. 

The point of my post is that if you can claim success because of the use of a particular product, how do you explain success without it? What percent of "successful" hunters use Ozonics? I would think it's very low.

Archer36 that is a question you should research and get back to us on. Do the same for other products like scent crusher, nose jammer, all the sprays and so on to be fair then. Or is it just Ozonics that seems to have your attention? 

Maybe he'll donate one to the w&w Christmas party.

Maybe LOL! I have actually donated many things in the past and this is a fact. 

I do not see any haters of scent crusher or many others products. Again, buy what you want and ozonics is proven to do what it is intended to do. Best part it is nothing new. I get a kick out of all the haters though LOL! Heck if it is a gimmick it joins plenty of other ones on the market that most  have purchased over time. Best thing about these ozonic posts is how much attention they get that usually creates enough interest to have others to look into it. In end of the day it is made by hunters and there product seems to be doing well so I guess thousands upon thousands of fellow hunters disagree with the few on here LOL! 

As usual we are our own worst enemies, which is sad. Congrats to this young man and all who hunt and harvest game with whatever they use while it is legal. From using camo or no camo, recurve to compound to Xbow, to ozonics to no ozonics and the list goes on. 

Merry Christmas and perhaps some of you will get an Ozonics from Santa while others on here are probably be getting coal LOL! 

SS!

31 minutes ago, Shootstraight said:

nmco2 actually yes, I have purchased units.

Live to hunt that a straight out lie and have to advise everyone that your statement is absolutely false. 

Archer36 that is a question you should research and get back to us on. Do the same for other products like scent crusher, nose jammer, all the sprays and so on to be fair then. Or is it just Ozonics that seems to have your attention? 

Maybe LOL! I have actually donated many things in the past and this is a fact. 

I do not see any haters of scent crusher or many others products. Again, buy what you want and ozonics is proven to do what it is intended to do. Best part it is nothing new. I get a kick out of all the haters though LOL! Heck if it is a gimmick it joins plenty of other ones on the market that most  have purchased over time. Best thing about these ozonic posts is how much attention they get that usually creates enough interest to have others to look into it. In end of the day it is made by hunters and there product seems to be doing well so I guess thousands upon thousands of fellow hunters disagree with the few on here LOL! 

As usual we are our own worst enemies, which is sad. Congrats to this young man and all who hunt and harvest game with whatever they use while it is legal. From using camo or no camo, recurve to compound to Xbow, to ozonics to no ozonics and the list goes on. 

Merry Christmas and perhaps some of you will get an Ozonics from Santa while others on here are probably be getting coal LOL! 

SS!

SS, no, I don't have it in for Ozonics. My post alluded to the fact that companies that sell hunting gear want you to think that if you use their products, you will kill the huge deer that is displayed in their ads. Showing Does gets you nothing. It's marketing pure and simple. That goes for lots of products/gimmicks. All of the "proof" is circumstantial. The only one that knows for sure is the deer and they can't tell you. LOL 

Edited by archer36