IGNORED

Monster buck osonics testimony

mmfan36

Personally I wouldn't use an Ozonics if it were given to me for free. However, I don't fault anyone for using anything legal while hunting. Wanna use Ozonics? Go for it. Doesn't effect me at all. You want to put a dummy in your stand? Do it! You want a plastic tool to make scrapes? Buy one! You wanna recreate the sound of a feeder? Why not!

dh2.png

dh3.png

dh1.png

I have an ozone generating gear bag.   ozone is proven to eliminate odors.   I have old man stink.   Bad.   Deer smell me from a mile away and it's a true miracle I have EVER Shot a mature deer, let alone many. I been using it for 2 seasons. I do not wash my outer garments during season unless i get them bloody.  I recharge in the bag for 30 minutes before a hunt. Under layers that touch my skin, I will refresh maybe 3-4 times in the bag before washing.     

I still will only hunt when I feel wind is in my favor - and preferably in spots where it's "slightly" to my advantage not 100% to my advantage because rarely do mature deer walk any real distance straight downwind with it on their ass.   I do not buy carbon clothing for years but I used to- now I just buy clothing based on comfort and performance. I barely even use scent eliminating sprays anymore - just the ozone bag. 

I still get winded especially on very light to no wind days when scent is dropping to the ground and it bowls up all around you. 

To each their own - do what gives you confidence, because confidence kills (as does having great spots and make great shots!!!)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Like I said, tried ozonics...saw no improvement in deer. Saw same amount w or w/o. I also had a scent crusher bag, it neutralized scent. However, ruined all my waist bands of my base layers. As ozone breaks down rubber. I wash clothes and change outside of house/vehicle. 

You cannot put your clothes in there for more than 5 to 10 minutes at a clip. I put all of my base layers, rubber boots, and outer garments in Scentlok Closets with no issues. 

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

You cannot put your clothes in there for more than 5 to 10 minutes at a clip. I put all of my base layers, rubber boots, and outer garments in Scentlok Closets with no issues. 

I learned this the hard way. Don't understand why there was an hour setting if it wasn't recommended. Learned the hard way....ruined base layers & suspenders

5 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Like I said, tried ozonics...saw no improvement in deer. Saw same amount w or w/o. I also had a scent crusher bag, it neutralized scent. However, ruined all my waist bands of my base layers. As ozone breaks down rubber. I wash clothes and change outside of house/vehicle. 

Yes it does break down waist bands. That’s why I keep a slight beer belly to hold my long underwear up 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

From what I understand the elastic waist bands get brittle and break. Some of the cheaper plastic clothes hangers get brittle and deteriorate pretty quick.

Okay thanks.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt