IGNORED

2021 Rut Predictions

electric10162

21 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Shot my largest buck on November 8th 2012 in New Brunswick Canada

Mine were both in NJ 143 and 141 Final dried score.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I’m off 10/29 through 11/7. Splitting my time between NJ and PA. Hopefully I hit it right. I love the couple of days before Halloween through the first week of November. Seems like the bucks are ready but the does aren’t quite ready yet.  Bucks are usually on the move searching and chasing. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

10 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

I'm not planning anything until Turkeywing posts....

Wing where are you?We kneed yoar hep.

https://www.newjerseyhunter.com/threads/zone-10-rut-is-up-and-running.131981/page-3

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

You don't have to go buckless again this year Bob have some faith. 😉

Hope you're right Bob.  Maybe this year I won't be facing the wrong way when they sneak up on me.  Went today to pull my last camera out of a new spot that doesn't open until next month and it was already gone.  Hope it's not a sign of another bad year.

last week of Oct is always the best time for me.  The bucks are out looking for a dame or a fight before the girls are ready.

6 hours ago, Devil Horns said:

I’m off 10/29 through 11/7. Splitting my time between NJ and PA. Hopefully I hit it right. I love the couple of days before Halloween through the first week of November. Seems like the bucks are ready but the does aren’t quite ready yet.  Bucks are usually on the move searching and chasing. 

What zone in pa? I hunt 3c

15 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Sounds like your pretty excited...judging by your breathing!!

The actual video is much longer. Excited wasn't the word. Pretty incredible hunt due to Superstorm Sandy hitting just a week or so  before postponing my hunt until November 8th. Alot of things aligned perfectly. 

Edited by electric10162

S o b  he posted on the dark side site today.

TurkeyWing

·

Registered

Joined Apr 21, 2008 

· 

914 Posts

Discussion Starter · #13 · 7 h ago

If aniwon is itrested I will be doin the Zone 10 Rut seminar again this yeer..Remember this is for zone 10 only..PM me soon because the classses filled up reel quick lat yeer. Good Luck

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt