IGNORED

Legal Weed is Coming!!!

Batsto

52 minutes ago, Kype said:

im not a pot smoker and wont when its legal. but, always said whats the difference if you wanna get buzzed using alcohol or you wanna get buzzed using a plant? 

Doesn't beer, tequila and wine come from plants? 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

1 hour ago, electricstart said:

Should have never been illegal .Its a plant . Many many More people died from alcohol and cigarettes' than pot . If you like it smoke it if you don't don't smoke it . Just don't drive Please. Much worse drugs out there that government should worry about . I get high on hunting , fishing and outdoors my self. Nothing like the high when a whitetail walks out . How about that gobble in the distance coming towards you.  No drug duplicates that. and it wont kill you/. 

Exactly, I would be willing to bet alcohol and gambling have ruined way more lives than weed and cigs have killed way more than all drugs combined. That being said, I think all 3 should be legal.

9 minutes ago, BHC said:

If you purchase weed for medical reasons here in NJ it has nothing to do with purchasing a firearm or receiving a FID card...stop spreading BS rumors

These sick people need alternative medication to preserve their lives

Ok so lie to get an fid but then what?  Lie on form 4473? See 21 C in the screenshot.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/atf-form-4473-firearms-transaction-record-revisions

Screenshot_20210221-165541.jpg

Edited by nickmarch

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Ok so lie to get an did but then what?  Lie on form 4473? See 21 C in the screenshot.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/atf-form-4473-firearms-transaction-record-revisions

Screenshot_20210221-165541.jpg

That asks if you’ve been convicted in court of a felony. What does that have to do with smoking legal weed?

If you get caught with weed is unlawful so then yes you will be denied,  but medical weed under NJ law is allowed...

So if one has a medical weed card from  NJ or from any state but you get caught at the airport or any federal building or property then that card means nothing you will be arrested cause the feds don't recognize medical weed