IGNORED

Legal Weed is Coming!!!

Batsto

8 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Again, it clearly asks if you are an unlawful user. In NJ since weed is legal, anyone smoking it above whatever age they set is legal, not illegal. You would not be lying in any way. And yes, you can own guns legally. 

Right under where you read read the next line.  The line that's bold and says...

Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Edited by nickmarch

This will be great......I get to deal with a few ass hats now that do the medical thing ......imagine  all the nutjobs in daily life...........yea this is a good idea.........so this weekend we had an big estate sale.....some guy  walks over to me with a  glass cruet...kinda bent glass which has vinegar on one side and oil on the other.....I am talking to an old lady ( no disrespect intended , to any of the old ladies on this site  )   and he goes " hey Mike check it out , I'm gonna make a bong out of this "........WTF yea this is a good idea.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Weed is healthier then cigarettes....
Even where I work if one us had a health concern where medical weed was prescribed we can't work cause we fall under federal mandates, yet it's OK for workers to work being on opioid as long as they have a prescription...makes zero sense 
Not an opiod- opiates
Class 1 or something drug...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BCsaw said:

Not an opiod- opiates
Class 1 or something drug...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Opiates are made from natural sources

Opiods are synthetically made, not found in nature

Both are in the same drug category

Cannabis (weed as in this thread) is a different drug class 

They are absolutely, completely different

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."