IGNORED

Fish Fry?

GoodOleBoysinPA

Take a ride to Keyport Fishery in Keyport. Fish fry every day of the year and a good one. (They only take cash) They sell an incredible amount of seafood so everything is always very fresh. 
This is the only place I will eat it anymore because everywhere else the fry tastes horrible. I think most places use the same oil for a very long time, use cheap oil or don't get the oil to right temperature and the taste is NO GOOD!

3 minutes ago, GoodOleBoysinPA said:

Back home in western PA.  During lent seems like there is a fish fry around every corner.      I don't see it much around here.

Anybody know of a good fish fry around the Freehold/Howell Area.

Thanks in advance

Keyport fishery Also known as Wilson’s about a 25 minute ride for you. Take out and cash only 

The Rona’ has most events shutdown this year.  You can always go to Wolley’s on route 9, they typically offer some sort of fish fry take out during Lent.  The Elks, the churches, from what I can see, are all shutdown this year.  Keyport fishery, IMO, is the better option and worth the drive for you.  

Hibernian s in Hamilton (mercer county) usually has one every Friday during Lent, and there is a good bar there for after dinner.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

It sucks now as a society we cannot get together and talk the way the old community forums used to do, spaghetti dinners at the local church and all that stuff with any luck in the near future people can be people and begin to communicate and congregate The way we were supposed to do. Maybe spaghetti dinners will make it back into the picture.

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

7 minutes ago, Roon said:

It sucks now as a society we cannot get together and talk the way the old community forums used to do, spaghetti dinners at the local church and all that stuff with any luck in the near future people can be people and begin to communicate and congregate The way we were supposed to do. Maybe spaghetti dinners will make it back into the picture.

My local church alway does a fish fry every year for lent hope there doing it this year it pretty good fairly priced the do haddock flounder shrimp and scallops platters 

53 minutes ago, smittty said:

My local church alway does a fish fry every year for lent hope there doing it this year it pretty good fairly priced the do haddock flounder shrimp and scallops platters 

As I don't believe, I still feel bad even  "Jesus"can't get a break from the "covid"

Just want people weather I believe or not the ability to get together

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Take a ride to Keyport Fishery in Keyport. Fish fry every day of the year and a good one. (They only take cash) They sell an incredible amount of seafood so everything is always very fresh. 
This is the only place I will eat it anymore because everywhere else the fry tastes horrible. I think most places use the same oil for a very long time, use cheap oil or don't get the oil to right temperature and the taste is NO GOOD!

One of my favorite places! I wish I lived closer. Their soft shell crab sandwich is the best!