IGNORED

What's on tap or in the glass tonight?

megavites

15 hours ago, madeinuk said:

It was Guiness accompanied by a warrenside burger with extra bacon at the Warrenside in Bloomsbury for me last night.  Great no pretensions and no nonsense place and getting one of their warrenside burgers is an itch that won’t go away until I have had one at times. 

i can walk to warrenside if i wanted to. great burgers . i love their lobster bisque soup. their rubens are good too. nice little tavern without the crowds.  my kind of place to stop in for a few beers at the bar. 

1 hour ago, Kype said:

i can walk to warrenside if i wanted to. great burgers . i love their lobster bisque soup. their rubens are good too. nice little tavern without the crowds.  my kind of place to stop in for a few beers at the bar. 

Went there once like 5 years ago. Wings nachos burgers. All were terrible !! Same with pattenburg tavern. Supposedly have great wings. Awful!!!

7 hours ago, Asbury24 said:

Went there once like 5 years ago. Wings nachos burgers. All were terrible !! Same with pattenburg tavern. Supposedly have great wings. Awful!!!

I agree on the Pattenburg wings.  I have never ordered the Warrenside ones so cannot comment there.  I am super fussy about wings and only tried the Pattenburg ones because of the Star Ledger article - never again will I get them there and nor will I believe any ratings from that writer.

52 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

I agree on the Pattenburg wings.  I have never ordered the Warrenside ones so cannot comment there.  I am super fussy about wings and only tried the Pattenburg ones because of the Star Ledger article - never again will I get them there and nor will I believe any ratings from that writer.

Marleys in Hackettstown and Buck Hill in Blairstown have great wings.  You need to venture up to the North Country here in Warren County.   Lol

Coors and deer burgers tonight nothing special. Lunch was better, Liver and Cognac.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL