IGNORED

What's on tap or in the glass tonight?

megavites

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

I made a trade with a W&W member, bring me a 6 pack of something good and I'll set you up to shoot a freezer filler.  He shot his deer and I got a 6 pack of angry monk beer, it's quite yummy!!  I'm pretty sure that I got the better end of that deal, I didn't even have to gut or drag his deer for him.  

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 4.42.31 PM.png

Their dunkelweiss (dark wheat) is even better IMO. But harder to find. Look for a maroon label with the angry monk 

1 minute ago, MGHunter66 said:

Do you guys like choose your drinks by the pictures? Guess I am old fashioned thinking I’ll drink whats tried and true, I’ll leave the comics for the kids

I'm far from a kid. The label art is fun. There's quite a few that put some serious work into their labels. This one is a delicious Citrusy and dank DIPA called Juice Project by Treehouse brewing.

1 minute ago, megavites said:

I'm far from a kid. The label art is fun. There's quite a few that put some serious work into their labels. This one is a delicious Citrusy and dank DIPA called Juice Project by Treehouse brewing.

Ooookaaaay, I am glad  it tantalizes your taste buds and satisfies the niche for art while drinking 

AWM

3 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Do you guys like choose your drinks by the pictures? Guess I am old fashioned thinking I’ll drink whats tried and true, I’ll leave the comics for the kids

I'm glad I don't have this view on beer, or life, for that matter. "Hey Mike, want to try this new beer you never had?"...."damn right I do!". Variety is the spice of life.