IGNORED

Indian Creek

ElevatedHunter

My friend and I are going to Indian Creek next week for the first time! Can't wait as I've never been to a preserve before. We wanted to get the dogs out a little early this year and being that he has a puppy in training this would be a fun, low stress, much safer and more enjoyable for the first outing of the season!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 11:44 AM, Hawkeye57 said:

Curious to know how the cover is this time of year. Looking forward to an update. 

Any recent updates? I'm curious how this place is too. I know M+M is pretty good but has anyone used Backwater game farm? Just heard about them recently but it seems like a new operation and wonder how they are.

13 minutes ago, birddogbenny said:

Any recent updates? I'm curious how this place is too. I know M+M is pretty good but has anyone used Backwater game farm? Just heard about them recently but it seems like a new operation and wonder how they are.

give them a call. Gary is honest as you can get he will tell you what he has on the farm for cover... 

13 hours ago, birddogbenny said:

Black water has best birds I’ve ever used in NJ. Their operation is also the cleanest. 

I switched to them and won’t go back