IGNORED

Who's gotten cited from a CO, and why

1 minute ago, Pathman said:

Nice try, but in case you’re not getting it, I’m  not allowing you to dictate the narrative with your leading questions. 

so let me ask you a question, you believe that F&W simply decided out of the blue to create regulations without any authority from the legislators whatsoever? 
please, that’s just plain silly. 

The post I mentioned That gives them the authority was directly from the legislators. 
you’ll have to go back and find it, I’ve put way too much effort and time into trying to reason with you, which is a futile endeavor. 

Be everyones hero and prove me wrong! Please! 

I'll give you a luny sock puppet!

7 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Did he actually say he motions opponents?  OMFG!!! LOLZ!!!!  You motion the court, not opponents.  The judge rules on motions. The #1 easiest way to piss the court off is to load them with motions.  Judges routinely dismiss them once that happens. 

No sheet Sherlock.  I motion the court and the opposition has to pay out the wazoo over and over again.

Hey! What happen?  Ignore isn't working? Or you don't know how to click?

Edited by nickmarch

1 minute ago, birdshotnj said:

Because this is the exact kind of circus that ruined the other site. Its 25 pages of the same people saying the same things over and over and over and over and over again. 

It's a shame cause it was an entertaining thread at first.. until the guy who obviously has some kind of mental condition ruined it. 

4 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

Because this is the exact kind of circus that ruined the other site. Its 25 pages of the same people saying the same things over and over and over and over and over again. 

I have to agree with you.  It's sad!  I'm really sorry that this ruined your thread.  My main goal is to inform others so they don't lose their hunting privileges due to paying fines for illegal regulations.  When someone takes it to court instead of paying they will have to repeal the illegal regulation.

Edited by nickmarch

7 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

How does this ruins anything. Actually a reasonably civil discussion no one needs to participate in.

But I give you this, the thread was derailed 

Edited by Lunatic

15 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

Season is officially over. It gets this way quick. If you go to account, there’s a section for ignored users. It’s the best thing I’ve found in a long time. You can read the post without seeing the idiots.