IGNORED

Who's gotten cited from a CO, and why

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

nickmarch you should just make your own topic to discuss laws vs regulations. The issue with this topic is that incidents provoke questions and answers provoke more questions.  So it cascades.  In this case the turkey vs baiting and regulations vs laws dominated the topic.  

That would make sense but I'm done with it. Anyone who doesn't get it just doesn't get it.  The hard part is not getting goated into replying to those who don't get it.

31 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

Little bit more on topic.  I use a real gobbler fan on my decoy.  Anybody ever been hassled by a co over producing a tag for the fan?  I never brought it with me but now I'm all paranoid I'll have an issue on something like that.

That's a very good question, and something I've never thought about either

1 hour ago, gregtpal said:

Little bit more on topic.  I use a real gobbler fan on my decoy.  Anybody ever been hassled by a co over producing a tag for the fan?  I never brought it with me but now I'm all paranoid I'll have an issue on something like that.

You are allowed to possess a turkey fan as long as it is from a turkey that you shot and tagged.  You do not need the tag. 

That's what the regulation says but my neighbors friend was fined for having a turkey fan from a turkey that he shot and tagged. He didn't know the CO was wrong and paid the fine.  It was his second violation and he lost his license for 5 years. 

The regulation on decoys is that you can not use live decoys or electronic decoys.  

My suggestion would be to have a copy of the regulation to show to a CO that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Me personally I do not use Tom decoys.  I've found that they scare non dominate toms.  I use a funky chicken decoy. Nothing is afraid of it and every Tom wants to beat the crap out of it.  

Your other posts... I'm not answering.  I don't care if you call BS!  

This is the link to the reg that says that you do not need a tag to turkey parts of a turkey that you shot.  It is at... (e)

https://advance.lexis.com/documentpage/?pdmfid=1000516&crid=3203a077-bf49-4060-8a6d-7f30e9406c43&nodeid=AAKACQAAGAAX&nodepath=%2FROOT%2FAAK%2FAAKACQ%2FAAKACQAAG%2FAAKACQAAGAAX&level=4&haschildren=&populated=false&title=§+7%3A25-5.22+Wild+animals%3B+possession%2C+killing&config=00JAA1YTg5OGJlYi04MTI4LTRlNjQtYTc4Yi03NTQxN2E5NmE0ZjQKAFBvZENhdGFsb2ftaXPxZTR7bRPtX1Jok9kz&pddocfullpath=%2Fshared%2Fdocument%2Fadministrative-codes%2Furn%3AcontentItem%3A5XKV-PW61-JW09-M0TP-00008-00&ecomp=h3t7kkk&prid=1438a13c-6444-485e-92d7-97f5fe1bde15

Actually it says all parts that are taxidermied need a posession seal or ahrs number attached.

18 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

You are allowed to possess a turkey fan as long as it is from a turkey that you shot and tagged.  You do not need the tag. 

That's what the regulation says but my neighbors friend was fined for having a turkey fan from a turkey that he shot and tagged. He didn't know the CO was wrong and paid the fine.  It was his second violation and he lost his license for 5 years. 

The regulation on decoys is that you can not use live decoys or electronic decoys.  

My suggestion would be to have a copy of the regulation to show to a CO that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Me personally I do not use Tom decoys.  I've found that they scare non dominate toms.  I use a funky chicken decoy. Nothing is afraid of it and every Tom wants to beat the crap out of it.  

Your other posts... I'm not answering.  I don't care if you call BS!  

This is the link to the reg that says that you do not need a tag to turkey parts of a turkey that you shot.  It is at... (e)

https://advance.lexis.com/documentpage/?pdmfid=1000516&crid=3203a077-bf49-4060-8a6d-7f30e9406c43&nodeid=AAKACQAAGAAX&nodepath=%2FROOT%2FAAK%2FAAKACQ%2FAAKACQAAG%2FAAKACQAAGAAX&level=4&haschildren=&populated=false&title=§+7%3A25-5.22+Wild+animals%3B+possession%2C+killing&config=00JAA1YTg5OGJlYi04MTI4LTRlNjQtYTc4Yi03NTQxN2E5NmE0ZjQKAFBvZENhdGFsb2ftaXPxZTR7bRPtX1Jok9kz&pddocfullpath=%2Fshared%2Fdocument%2Fadministrative-codes%2Furn%3AcontentItem%3A5XKV-PW61-JW09-M0TP-00008-00&ecomp=h3t7kkk&prid=1438a13c-6444-485e-92d7-97f5fe1bde15

A fan for a decoy would be considered taxidermied and is parts therefore needs the tag or posession seal

Screenshot_20200218-002536_Web Browser.jpg

Edited by vdep217

44 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

https://www.state.nj.us/dep/rules/petition/noa20190805a.pdf

The link to why his petition was denied and look it is denied due to what I posted as well as pathman. 13:1a-32.  

Start another thread and I will point out the issues that they totally ignored in my petition. One being that laws Trump regulations. Do you see any reply to that? No of course not!

I'm not going to reply to anything else here in this thread. Go start a thread and I will be more than happy to point out the issues that they totally ignored because they had to totally ignore the issues in order to deny the petition

5 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Actually it says all parts that are taxidermied need a posession seal or ahrs number attached.

A fan for a decoy would be considered taxidermied and is parts therefore needs the tag or posession seal

Here we go again!  Clueless!

I posted the link yes? And said to look at (e) yes?

This is The beginning of (e)... (e)  No person shall have in possession a deer, bear, or turkey, or the parts thereof including the meat of a deer, bear, or turkey, that he himself or she herself did not kill 

go start another thread  so that I can show you just how clueless you are!

Edited by nickmarch

20 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Here we go again!  Clueless!

I posted the link yes? And said to look at (e) yes?

This is The beginning of (e)... (e)  No person shall have in possession a deer, bear, or turkey, or the parts thereof including the meat of a deer, bear, or turkey, that he himself or she herself did not kill 

go start another thread  so that I can show you just how clueless you are!

And what I posted is from what you posted just further down.  See where it says shall be labeled with posession tag number. And shall always stay with the said parts. You lost the petition you lost here and can not admit defeat you have been proven wrong I'm back to ignoring you.  Stop spreading interpretation of the law you will confuse new hunters.  Here is one last quote for you..   "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt" (Abraham Lincoln;  Mark Twain)

Edited by vdep217

36 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

And what I posted is from what you posted just further down.  See where it says shall be labeled with posession tag number. And shall always stay with the said parts. You lost the petition you lost here and can not admit defeat you have been proven wrong I'm back to ignoring you.  Stop spreading interpretation of the law you will confuse new hunters.  Here is one last quote for you..   "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt" (Abraham Lincoln;  Mark Twain)

You are also ignoring what the petition denial did not address. The fact that they didn't address or even mention the part of my petition about laws trumping regulations?  Nor did they mention or reply to other laws and regulations that they ignored.  They ignored everything that they had to ignore in order to deny the petition. Clueless!  Also, the Statute that you put in your post with the petition, 13:1a-32., there is no  13:1a-32 statute.  

The text of your screenshot...

2.  The possession seal which is issued at a designated black bear, deer, or turkey check station or the confirmation number issued by the AHRS shall always stay with the carcass, and with the meat after processing. If the black bear, deer, or turkey is to be mounted by a taxidermist, the antlers, or in the case of a black bear, an antlerless deer, or turkey, those parts of the animal being mounted, shall be labeled with the possession seal or confirmation number and the name and address of the owner.

My reply here was to someone who shot and will possess a fan. He wasnt asking about a fan that was taken to a taxidermist to be mounted.  Understand?

I will answer things here that have to do with the OP original topic. I won't answer any nonsense from those who are clueless about the turkey bait reg/law issues.  Start another thread Im dying to show everyone everything that was ignored when they denied my petition!

Edited by nickmarch

7 hours ago, vdep217 said:

https://www.state.nj.us/dep/rules/petition/noa20190805a.pdf

The link to why his petition was denied and look it is denied due to what I posted as well as pathman. 13:1a-32.  

Interesting read

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."