IGNORED

Who's gotten cited from a CO, and why

1 minute ago, Pathman said:

Your brain is way off! It was posted and it does exist, you simply refuse to accept that you are incorrect and attempt to justify your ignorance by stating things don’t exist. 
Maybe you can get away with that type of strategy when you’re dealing with fellow snowflake computer geeks, it ain’t flying here as you can see, as you’ve alienated pretty much every single person on this site. 
has it ever occurred to you that your views are totally contrary to common sense and that you may have an issue rather then everyone else having an issue?

think about it, but don’t ask me to send you a link to prove it!!!😂

Of course you don't want me to ask for a link because you csnt show a link that doesn't exist.  It's the only way that you can prove that I am incorrect and you won't do it? Yea right!  Lol!

4 minutes ago, Pathman said:

your views are totally contrary to common sense and that you may have an issue rather then everyone else having an issue?

😂

Ok then this should be easy for you to answer...

If a LAW says something is LEGAL and a REGULATION SAYS it is ILLEGAL which rules?  The LAW or the regulation? 

Talk about common sense!

23 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

You would hate having to spend so much time in court.  I motion opponents to death!  It costs my opponent way more than they want to spend on their lawyer.

And if the judge tries to repremand me for all the laughing, I am going to tell him you said it was okay because I am not a lawyer and I can do things that lawyers can't. LOL.

Nice try, but in case you’re not getting it, I’m  not allowing you to dictate the narrative with your leading questions. 

so let me ask you a question, you believe that F&W simply decided out of the blue to create regulations without any authority from the legislators whatsoever? 
please, that’s just plain silly. 

The post I mentioned That gives them the authority was directly from the legislators. 
you’ll have to go back and find it, I’ve put way too much effort and time into trying to reason with you, which is a futile endeavor. 

11 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

And if the judge tries to repremand me for all the laughing, I am going to tell him you said it was okay because I am not a lawyer and I can do things that lawyers can't. LOL.

Did he actually say he motions opponents?  OMFG!!! LOLZ!!!!  You motion the court, not opponents.  The judge rules on motions. The #1 easiest way to piss the court off is to load them with motions.  Judges routinely dismiss them once that happens. 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.