IGNORED

Favorite shows?

The hunting public is the best. I wish meat eater had some new stuff. That back 40 thing they did wasnt great. The older hunting beast stuff was pretty eye opening but i think dan infalt is starting to feel his age and his hunting style doesnt allow for that.

I can’t stand any of the deer hunting shows I’ve seen. I constant whispering and product endorsements while they wait for a deer that’s walked by the same tree daily for six months is too much for me. I watch FoxPro TV on my phone at lunchtime. I find myself watching Andy Griffith more than anything else. Old age setting in I guess...

Bill Winke's Midwest Whitetail is one of the few I watch that I really enjoy. You can see all of the episode's online....

http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/videos/ruts-last-days-end-of-lockdown-midwest-whitetail/

I watched Jackie Bushman's Buckmasters yesterday for the first time in years. Wow, they don't even attempt to make it look real. Totally staged. I still watch the Kisky's and the Crush now and then. They are good people

Edited by _X7

Midwest Whitetail especially the "Chasing November" series, The Hunting Public (these guys like to have fun out there and great footage), and The Hunting Beast (for knowledge content more than footage).  I watch on YouTube on my smart tv.

Edited by Michael Britt

Bowhunt or Die.  I watch it on Roku but I believe you can find it on You Tube.

Midwest Whitetails Chasing November is pretty interesting.

Just started watching Red Arrow.  Kip Campbell the host was at Harrisburg, good guy, pretty funny and entertaining.

Edited by ssm1957

As previously mentioned YELLOWSTONE.  Not a hunting show, but it is bad ass!

Also previously mentioned ALONE.  10 people are dumped in the remote wilderness miles apart from each other.  All they have to do is survive.  Last one to not pussy out, wins!

Hunting shows are like watching professional football. 90% of BS and 10 % of hunting when in reality you could take a year's worth of shows from any of the series and make it into one 30 minute segment. Show me deer coming in, the shot, recovery and good look at the animal at the end. I don't want to watch how you travelled to your hunt, what you had for breakfast, how hard you were hunting so far, how you hung the stand and on and on and on, only then to tell me all of this again over dead animal. This last part I never get. You watch the guys do it and after recovery he tells you again as if you were not watching:shock: