IGNORED

Exciting news!

Good morning everyone!!

So although some of you may have seen the news on Facebook, I wanted to share this here in hopes to reach more hunters......This weekend I became the newest member of the UBNJ family and am now a contact person for the north western part of the state, and officially the rep for Warren County!!

Those of you who are members know how important the UBNJ is to our way of life, and if you don’t, I hope you will reach out to me for more information!! If you have any questions or hear of anything that could affect bow hunting in our part of the state, please reach out to me!! Additionally, I hope to bring some of the cool events they do down in south jersey up to our area!! I can be reached at my new email: xtinaUBNJ@gmail.com

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!  What is this club all about?

Thanks for asking!! It’s not a “club”, the UBNJ is our state organization that works to protect our sport and expand our hunting opportunities. They’ve done some pretty cool things like fight for Sunday hunting and got us the 150ft rule for archery hunting instead of the 450ft it used to be, they secure land for management hunts for members, donate venison to HHH (hunters helping the hungry), organize 3D shoots and game dinners, just to name a few things.
They help fight legislation in towns that try to ban hunting or the “discharge of a weapon” (which means you can’t hunt). With the anti-hunting movement in our state growing stronger, it’s important that we support the UBNJ because they’re trying to fight for us hunters.
For example, if you or a friend heard that a town is moving to create ordinances like the examples I gave, you would reach out to your local rep, who would reach out to the higher ups. You could also reach out to your local rep to find out what kind of management Land is available to hunt on. When you’re a member and hunt one of the management properties, you have liability insurance through the UBNJ as well.
Memberships are pretty cheap, which is cool, so it won’t break the bank. $25 for an individual, $40 for a family, plus other options if you’d like to donate more.
You can also check out the website ubnj.org for more info! Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk