IGNORED

I am done with cheap feeders

I have had enough of OnTime feeders whose spinner plate flanges always seem to sheer off.  They were cheap but I hated the fact that I just could not rely on them.  After speaking with Rusty about this he mentioned that he always uses Moutrie feeders and has never had any issues.  I mentally filed that information away for future use.

Now that the time has come to start getting ready for the new season I have bought a Moutrie Elite deer feeder - it was so easy to set up.  Now I cannot wait to set it out in 3 weeks time.

Those does who have been chewing at my hazel bushes and apple trees will be culled soon...

1 hour ago, madeinuk said:

I have had enough of OnTime feeders whose spinner plate flanges always seem to sheer off.  They were cheap but I hated the fact that I just could not rely on them.  After speaking with Rusty about this he mentioned that he always uses Moutrie feeders and has never had any issues.  I mentally filed that information away for future use.

Now that the time has come to start getting ready for the new season I have bought a Moutrie Elite deer feeder - it was so easy to set up.  Now I cannot wait to set it out in 3 weeks time.

Those does who have been chewing at my hazel bushes and apple trees will be culled soon...

Time to get rolling 

1 hour ago, madeinuk said:

I bought two of the moultree pro feeders.

Like the way the barrel is constructed, Timer and spinner are a piece of junk.

Never had a feeder so inconsistent at throwing corn.

Used the wild game feeders  for 88 bucks, and never had an issue with one.

Going to put a wildgame assembly on the moultree barrel, should be a great feeder then lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I went outback to check my gravity feeder that I recently put some new protein feed in on the 7th of July.  Now let me first say that I have done some extensive, and I mean intense, research on protein feeds.  I mean I read for hours trying to narrow it down to what the "experts" say works the best.  Well long story short I ended up buying the Cheapest stuff I could find on Amazon :laughing:

Okay, back to my story...  I goes outback to see what kinda giants I was growing.  Well, like most gravity feeders, 90% of the feed was already on the ground and after the recent heavy rains it looked like herd of water buffaloes had a bad case of the Hershey squirts under the feeder.  It was a sloppy mess.  Now here's the F'ed up part, I stuck my walkin stick in the sludge under the feeder and gave it a wiff....  HOLY HELL did it stink!!!!!!  When I tell you it smelled like shit, I'm talking about the shit smell ya get when the septic guy stops by to do his thing.  The stench was almost unbearable.  

Kinda makes ya wonder what the hell is in that protein feed junk.  I know my dates are on cause I put the feed in the feeder  July 7th, had back surgery on the 9th and was just able to get out today to check it, so it's not like it sat for months and rotted.  

Oh well, the next thing the goes in that Boss Buck feeder is gonna have about a 12" fuze on it.     

Edited by B B

30 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Moultrie is the only way to go

Best way to do it is to stop feeding but that's another subject.

When I did feed I bough several Moultrie's and they were all nothing but problems.

It maybe these Muoultrie feeders that made me quit feeding and I am much happier hunter ever since. I guess long live Multrie:shock::happywave:

4 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Best of luck UK. You have a mission now :up: