IGNORED

Lets see your target bucks for 2019-20

Greybeard

This may turn into one that I'll be happy with in PA.  Only had him on camera once since early May, but mature bucks usually don't show up there until the rut.  Hope he still grows a lot, or something bigger shows up later.  Camera started shooting in only black and white.  Never can get a camera that lasts very long past the warranty.  Doesn't matter how good the reviews are or how expensive it is.

IMG_0933.thumb.JPG.2df34425f569ae972db7cce3db516df7.JPG

254702174_IMG_0934-Copy.thumb.JPG.7348af2e35ea622c0cde9cd36aff5c7f.JPG

I dont own any game cameras because I dont own any hunting property.

On public land I would be concerned about theft.

I'll just drool over your pics. I quit hunting a couple years ago since I have no idea where to hunt.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

19 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

This may turn into one that I'll be happy with in PA.  Only had him on camera once since early May, but mature bucks usually don't show up there until the rut.  Hope he still grows a lot, or something bigger shows up later.  Camera started shooting in only black and white.  Never can get a camera that lasts very long past the warranty.  Doesn't matter how good the reviews are or how expensive it is.

IMG_0933.thumb.JPG.2df34425f569ae972db7cce3db516df7.JPG

254702174_IMG_0934-Copy.thumb.JPG.7348af2e35ea622c0cde9cd36aff5c7f.JPG

I know people hate them but I have had the best luck with wild games..  I've had 2 for almost 15 years 2 over 10 and a couple 4 and 5..  I recently picked up primos and moultrie as they were cheap on sale 

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I know people hate them but I have had the best luck with wild games..  I've had 2 for almost 15 years 2 over 10 and a couple 4 and 5..  I recently picked up primos and moultrie as they were cheap on sale 

I just bought 2 Wildgame cameras to bring down to Virginia next week. I bought 2 last year and they are still going. Good battery life. They definitely improved on them. 

Edited by Tarhunt

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

2 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

The first button buck I see lol

I'm not choosy here, either.   NJ is for meat, and I hunt for something bigger in PA to make it worth the drive out there.  Only get 1 tag there, plus I enjoy hunting PA woods more, so I don't mind holding off to make it last even if I end up with the tag at the end.