IGNORED

Another fine use for the Jet Sled!

I have two. One at home and one at hunting camp. Both with wear bars installed and I highly recommend them.

KIMG0819.thumb.JPG.dc1ad722be7c1abd390b523b5c097005.JPG

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Just ordered one from Amazon, some of the reviews say that they're  cheaper made then they thought. Thinking about spraying the bottom with flex seal when I get it,not sure how long it would last but it would take a little of the initial wear away from the plastic.

6 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Just ordered one from Amazon, some of the reviews say that they're  cheaper made then they thought. Thinking about spraying the bottom with flex seal when I get it,not sure how long it would last but it would take a little of the initial wear away from the plastic.

I'm on my 3rd one. Still use all of them. My first 2 got beat up bear baiting. 100-150 in it dragging over the sharp rock did them in but also dragging lots of fire wood in them. They do make wear strip for the bottom that you can put on. I don't think spraying the bottom with flex seal will help.