IGNORED

Gun safe info

39 minutes ago, bushden said:

Because they save me money !!

I hope you were being sarcastic..

If not then this is exactly why NJ is the way it is.

It may save you money short term but the costs of doing business with an anti gun organization like Dick's Sporting goods are more than the small amount of money you save.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

24 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I hope you were being sarcastic..

If not then this is exactly why NJ is the way it is.

It may save you money short term but the costs of doing business with an anti gun organization like Dick's Sporting goods are more than the small amount of money you save.

I was :stirring:

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I purchased my Fort Knox at the sportsman  show in NY.  Garden State Hardware in Plainfield delivered it.  Years later I moved. Moving a 1,000 lb. safe can kill you if you slip up so I hired a safe moving company.   Mike Hookway moved it for me.  I believe his company is Mega Safe now.   Get bigger then you think you need, it'll fill up lol!

3041F24E-4642-438E-9A15-90F219F480B7.jpeg

BE58628F-3E9C-4F7A-92A5-8C48B8AEDC80.jpeg

Edited by Stratus

Liberty and Cannon are very solid but can be costly. However quality pays, it doesn't cost. Dick's safes are garbage, however any safe is better than no safe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Something to think about is electronic notification if it gets opened.

Super bright leds.com

Check these out. Led lights,  hydrometer, 

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=273255

I love PA.. 🤪🤩

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I bought my Fort Knox gun safe from a local safe dealer near me. I custom ordered it and picked it up myself in my Ford Explorer. I had a lot of people at my house to help me bring it in. I would do a lot of research before buying a safe. Lots of videos on YouTube to watch. I would highly recommended Fort Knox gun safes. They cost more than most other safes but you get what you pay for. Save up your money and buy a Fort Knox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, take your time. There really are many options in safes, even within brands ….. different fire ratings, number of door bolts, steel reinforcement areas, etc …. regardless of aesthetics.

At least with Browning. I bought mine from the local sporting goods shop ….. Simon Peter in Newton, they had a separate building with in-stock models …. lots to choose from. You have to compromise within your budget.

My sons and some friends man-handled the thing in.

I think kinda that with any higher quality safe, unless they brought an acetylene torch with them to go in through the side walls or other such attack, it takes an safe cracker to open it, and any of them can.

Good luck.