IGNORED

Gun safe info

Bought my safe at liberty years back. I have the Remington Sportsmen( my favorite gun company). I picked it up myself. Left it in the box with the straps as me and 1 friend took it in and downstairs by ourselves. I was on the lower end and told my buddy....if you cant hold it....scream or I am dead. My safe weighs about 500 lbs.

2 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Funny that because they are still selling guns and ammo a plenty in PA!

And taking that money and turning it around to pay gun-control lobbyists in Washington to restrict our 2A rights.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-03/dick-s-sporting-goods-ramps-up-gun-control-push-hires-lobbyist

Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. is taking a step further to advocate for gun control, part of a rapid transition for the retailer that’s also a major vendor of firearms in the U.S.

The company has retained Glover Park Group to lobby Congress on the matter, according to a disclosure form filed in late April.

After changing the company’s stance on guns, Stack vowed to be become an advocate and visited Washington in March to meet with members of Congress. That included being hosted by Senator Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat who has been a gun-control advocate for decades.

Dick's has been off my list after they decided to connect themselves to the hip with those people. Hosted by Dianne Feinstein? My goodness.

I haven't bought a stick of gum from them since.

3 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Funny that because they are still selling guns and ammo a plenty in PA!

I didn't say it wasn't happening.. I said why would you.. there are stupid people everywhere not just NJ, MD, and California. 

People voted for Hillary in a lot of states.. just like I am sure the same people purchase from dicks. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford