IGNORED

Tired of political posts?

MGHunter66

Unfortunately politics is everything and everywhere lately. It is like the leaking water heater, you can ignore it but the inevitable cannot be avoided. The great thing about this site is it's vast, diverse membership. Lots to be learned if you so chose or otherwise just don't open the thread. A great site indeed.    

10 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You can exclude the NMP forum (or any forum) from Recent Topics if you want to, configurable per user/member.  

You can also create custom streams of topics from any set of forums and set your default stream to view :up:

Thanks for the reminder Matt, I forgot we could do that:up:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

11 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You can exclude the NMP forum (or any forum) from Recent Topics if you want to, configurable per user/member.  

You can also create custom streams of topics from any set of forums and set your default stream to view :up:

Thank you for the less Tech Guys. I'm new here and would say I have a few years on most. Back in the day if you had to go the library you went to the Periodicals. I wanted Field&Stream or Outdoor Life. It was usually gone. Then maybe Rolling Stone, I really like music. It too would be gone. Oh well, Sports Illustrated, its the swim wear and it was gone. Or some JO ripped Chrissty Brinkley in fishnet out!. So your stuck with The New York Times or The National Review. No thank you.. I'll find Hemingway for my free time. I doubt I will have Fear Of Missing Out on these Posts, but man I enjoy this site very much. Rant Over.