IGNORED

Cabelas, Bass Pro..say it isn't so!!!

_X7

2 hours ago, yoda4x4 said:

I agree with you all about Bass Pro. Did you know that you cannot order ammo from them online and have it shipped to your house? I tried ordering 308 ammo and they can't do it (neither online nor telephone order). So now I'm at a crossroads with this. I have a Cabela's credit card that I get free money in either Bass Pro or Cabela's. Because of this, I've been able to buy 3 guns using my free money without dipping into my pocket. But this is just getting out of hand.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Really can't blame them with nj laws.

A lot of companies are doing so but requiring fid card

To all the nay sayers cabelas is about the best place you can go to see different items by all manufactures. .

Actually can compare stuff side by side.

While I nay not buy much there they are still a place I will go to check out many different thing's 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Sportsman guide midway is what I have been using.

its nice to see what your buying in person I wish Cabelas and other stores would be better accommodating towards hunters and guns.

I do remember when the parking lot use to be full and you had to remember where you parked, and wait in line to get into the store. The last few times I have been there over a few years, I parked right up front with only a handful of vehicles in the parking lot. It’s a shame even in deer hunting state and the heart of deer country a hunting super store can kill itself by becoming victim to liberal bs

7 hours ago, Silver Belly62 said:

I remember when certain hunting clothes or products in general that were Cabela's brand meant something and were of good quality and lasted, not anymore.  The last time I was in the Delaware store it had more useless crap than anything and seemed to be stocked with a lot less hunting related gear. I thought about taking a ride up to Hamburg since I haven't been there for about two years but after seeing these posts I wont waste my time.   I try to support local businesses when I can but some have a attitude along with higher prices and I dont need that BS either, especially when you try to work out a deal on a used gun thats been on the shelf for almost a year or two and they act like it's brand new. So where ever I can get the better deal is where I go, money is money.  Going to be hard to beat certain online deals when you can get free shipping, etc.  If a certain private FFL is reasonable with prices than I will use his/her service, change of the times I guess.  

Ironically the Delaware store is better stocked than the Pa. store even though its significantly smaller and then you pay no sales tax. 

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: