IGNORED

Cabelas, Bass Pro..say it isn't so!!!

_X7

I just went to the one in Delaware to return the wooltilite outfit my wife got me it was to small. Online said no one had my size. When I got to the store they had my size thank god cause the guy said they were probrably going to discontinue it because of the merge.

I love cabelas and bass pro. I would rather give them my money then Amazon any day  of the week.

Amazon will be a totally different company some day once they put everyone out.

I will say the cabelas store does not have a third of what they have online but how much can one place have. Its still great company. No questions asked returns on there name brand stuff and I have never had a bad experience with them

Making the trip today.  Might be my last time out there, depending on what I see today, and as long as I can stop people from giving me gift cards for there.  Wasn't happy with their selections last time I went.  Never been pleased with their prices.  I only buy to use the cards up.

4 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Making the trip today.  Might be my last time out there, depending on what I see today, and as long as I can stop people from giving me gift cards for there.  Wasn't happy with their selections last time I went.  Never been pleased with their prices.  I only buy to use the cards up.

I have found great deals on used guns but that pretty much it...  when I go it's mostly for shady maple but go to BP and cabelas

Better they combine than go away... These stores represent the outdoorsmen and woman who we are... Other than that it will be Walmarts and Amazon..

Ive been to the new Bass pro shops and it is amazing! For fishing they cannot be beat..