IGNORED

Maine bound

Nice. Whats the plan? taking the crossbow at first then go to the 30-06 if cant get close? Can both be taking with you in the field at the same time? Good Luck
Gonna hunt with the rifle brought crossbow as a backup because shit happens and gun might break. Will probably have both with me in the truck. I will leave it up to the guide which I use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Good luck. Can't wait to read about it. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Home sweet home for the week! Hunt starts tomorrow at 4:00 am. Have an hour drive to where we are hunting. I have very limited cell service up here so reports will be sporadic I have to walk or drive about 2 miles from my cabin to get any bars. lol20181007_125622.thumb.jpeg.e242b32e248744164870b565f3bc9030.jpeg20181007_130104.thumb.jpeg.171ec468eff90d3db70a32296a7a7bf0.jpeg20181007_130110.thumb.jpeg.e5cb6603cb2b09ad145b662c32490626.jpeg

Ml

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Been tough hunting so far temps way to warm gonna be 75 today. Had 1 opportunity on Monday morning had a bull at 20yrds but no shot with the crossbow needed to take three more steps. I'll try and keep you posted but the cell service up here suxs