IGNORED

10-5, Z5 buck mission = Slammer down

JHbowhunter

I could write a novel about this buck and maybe I will some day. My buddy Dirtybob30 shot this buck in my woods last fall what I thought was in elbow bone because I got pics of him two weeks later and could see the hole.  Well he got clean muscle pass through with cross bow at 30 yards. Missed heart by 6” low!  He was what I thought a 3.5 year old 7pt last year. 

B4EFAD4B-459C-4E5D-9F2C-348C85774881.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

by the way, my "community scrape" was not activated yet this year, so yesterday at 1pm, I started it with my boot and then peed in it.   I swear to god the buck went right for it and I could have shot him at 25 yards smelling my pee.   I waited until he got to 22 yards and shot. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Not many main frame 8 pointers in NJ make it into the 140's.

More than likely he will be one of the best if not the best 8 points taken this season.

Congrats on getting it done in spite of everything that has taken a toll on your free time this fall.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

by the way, my "community scrape" was not activated yet this year, so yesterday at 1pm, I started it with my boot and then peed in it.   I swear to god the buck went right for it and I could have shot him at 25 yards smelling my pee.   I waited until he got to 22 yards and shot. 

Todd wants to know if you are going to bottle that and sell it. Could call it "JackPeenimble.." 

W&W gets 5% royalty if so......Right Matt?