IGNORED

GUILT OVERLOAD - I have a confession!

JHbowhunter

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

no he told me they are freezing the eggs and shipping to china - $200 a fish, and that shad were once a great fish in China, but now they are extinct... Wonder why?

I can give you 1.6 billion reasons why.   The impact they can have on the food supply with that many people can be dramatic to catastrophic.  

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Rubbed them,Age 53,beat the meat,wetting myself now

Jack.....All good points for your dating profile.

And you ask , where do I go from here?.....oh the issues:rofl:

The only reason I fessed up here, is to be quite honest - I do consider overcooking venison to be very serious crime.  Maybe not capital punishment worthy - but close.  I hope that will be the one and only time.   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

The only reason I fessed up here, is to be quite honest - I do consider overcooking venison to be very serious crime.  Maybe not capital punishment worthy - but close.  I hope that will be the one and only time.   

Guilty as charged.  PM me your hunting spots for a lighter sentence.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Next time pay more attention to cooking the meat instead of the other things you apparently were doing....:acclaim:

3 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

The day will come when you overcook jerky.   If somebody hasn't overcooked something yet, they don't cook much.  No crime, unless maybe if you threw it out.  Now, if you don't finish a can of beer, and throw it out, that is considered alcohol abuse.