IGNORED

Storing Your Hunting Clothes Until Next Season

I built a custom hermetically sealed chamber complete with 4 scent crusher ozonators running around the clock.

Nah just kidding, they are hanging up in my master bedroom walk in closet next to my dress shirts and suits. I will probably wash them pre-season, although I think they are all clean already so I will probably just hang outside in the sun and fresh air a few days prior to using them.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Nah just kidding, they are hanging up in my master bedroom walk in closet next to my dress shirts and suits. I will probably wash them pre-season, although I think they are all clean already so I will probably just hang outside in the sun and fresh air a few days prior to using them.

Nice shoe collection Jack! 

Depositphotos_34016719_s.jpg

I wash them at end of season and put them in a dresser in my hunting room.  This year I will take them out of the draw and go hunting.  Again could careless about scent on my clothes. Play the wind and you will never care again.  Like I have and will continue to say you can NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER  hide your scent.  NEVER ok  point made.  Enjoy 

Maybe one day I will grow up to be like you. I mean it. I just can't convince myself scent control is a complete waste of time. My life would be so much easier if I could. :happywave:

I have three of these off Amazon. They are about $17. I then I throw in some dirt scented wafers. I have them organized. One for shirts, one for pants and the last for base layers. I then take a black marker and label them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LDYGTU2/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=esignheryl-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LDYGTU2&linkId=cbbeca91d264758b275c0e2cddc301acattachicon.gif511zji4u9BL._SY400_.jpg

I would need 20 of them:-)

When I used to be much more cognizant of scent control, I would take a new & clean garbage can, cut cedar boughs, then put the boughs in the bottom of can and clothes on top. That made the clothes really smell like the cedar thicket I frequent.

Edited by Cedars