IGNORED

Storing Your Hunting Clothes Until Next Season

Now that deer season has come to an end, how does everyone out there store their hunting clothes until next season to ensure it's kept scent-free and is ready to go come next Fall?

I don't care to keep it scent free after the season. I have a place in my basement where all my hunting gear gets stored in a closet organizer.  

I wash, and dry outside, all my clothing before the season starts in August 

I just hang them in the closet with the rest of my cloths. Sometime in August I will wash them with the same tide free and clear I always use for everything. Then they hang out side for a while and get rained on a few times. Then I’ll cut a few pine and oak branches and I throw them with my cloths in a tub that either stays in my truck or on my porch until I’m done for the season.

I used to be crazy about scent control. I’m by no means sloppy but I don’t use any special detergents or sprays. You won’t find me without a pocket of milkweed pods though come September

I wash them at end of season and put them in a dresser in my hunting room.  This year I will take them out of the draw and go hunting.  Again could careless about scent on my clothes. Play the wind and you will never care again.  Like I have and will continue to say you can NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER  hide your scent.  NEVER ok  point made.  Enjoy 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I have three of these off Amazon. They are about $17. I then I throw in some dirt scented wafers. I have them organized. One for shirts, one for pants and the last for base layers. I then take a black marker and label them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LDYGTU2/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=esignheryl-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LDYGTU2&linkId=cbbeca91d264758b275c0e2cddc301ac511zji4u9BL._SY400_.jpg