IGNORED

Whats up with bow shops?

tommymo

I know when I purchased my bow from Dom at Woodbridge arms and archery he let me shoot about 6 different bows. Then I narrowed it down to a Prime or Elite. I shot those two a few times back and forth before deciding on the Ion. Dom is a very patient and experience store owner. The store is right across the light from Jose Tejas.

Bingo...great choice man...I met Dom a few years ago since he does his Tire Shop business with my company and I go in there and BS with him in the mornings....I got my Elite from him after he warned me NOT to shoot it because I would leave Bowtech...yep, I will believe him with whatever he says lol....I trust him with my bow and anyone else I send there....Class act

Go to strictly archery and stop giving business to these other mickey mouse shops.

Ehh I'd rather give my money to the "Mickey Mouse" shop I go to now

Bingo...great choice man...I met Dom a few years ago since he does his Tire Shop business with my company and I go in there and BS with him in the mornings....I got my Elite from him after he warned me NOT to shoot it because I would leave Bowtech...yep, I will believe him with whatever he says lol....I trust him with my bow and anyone else I send there....Class act

Ehh I'd rather give my money to the "Mickey Mouse" shop I go to now

I've heard that Dom knows his stuff too. I'd probably try him out if I was ever down that way.  Other than him, I'm not taking my bows anywhere else but Strictly.  I know some guys don't like them, and that's fine with me.  I'm happy knowing that they are the ones working on my bows and I get treated like a million bucks every time I'm there.  I got out of work early and popped in there the other day.  I was shooting the shit and flinging some arrows with Tommy and Ray for about 2 hours while they worked on some bows.  Great guys  

Edited by not on the rug

I am on the NY/NJ border and use Mountain Mikes and B&B archery in Middletown NY. But at times I use Simon Peters. All are good for my needs whether it is  a bow or crossbow. I want to shoot first or whatever.. I am lucky to have these options fairly close to me in different directions and one is as good as the next. 

Butts and Bows in Belleville on Washington ave

It's too bad that place is long gone. I took my archery test there and bought my first bow from Lenny.

I agree with Rug...Strictly Archery is who I use now.

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Man...

Come on over to Bob & AJ's Archery world.

You can shoot Mathews, mission, bowtech, diamond, elite, and prime.

Demo bows. Call the store and make appointment with AJ.

484 308 1552

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Mike has an attitude and a my way is the only way attitude. He couldn’t even set me up with the right draw length. Confirmed by two other bow shops, Strictly Archery being the last. Idk how people still go to him. Guess if they know nothing else and are willing to accept the service.

He's one who doesn't suffer fools. Not for you apparently.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

setting up a bow IS NOT rocket science.

and with all the stuff on you tube much of the old mysteries are explained in detail.

from timing, to rest set up . etc

its an hours worth of work  .

stop relying on others to do it for you, and you will be way ahead of the game.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

setting up a bow IS NOT rocket science.

and with all the stuff on you tube much of the old mysteries are explained in detail.

from timing, to rest set up . etc

its an hours worth of work  .

stop relyig on others to do it for you, and you will be way ahead of the game.

Right on!!! I just sold my z7 and instead of putting it towards the new bow it's going to a press, heck I bought power tools to complete house projects that haven't been used since I finished, but it still came out hand over fist cheaper then paying someone to do it and the end result was just as good if not better.

I hate relying on others to do the work I could do myself, expessially tasks that I would get enjoyment from doing anyway.

Seems like there a lot of good shops around, based on the feedback I'm going to see Dino up at Garden State and see how that Prime Centergy Hybrid shoots. I'm a little nervous to be trying to step up to a 35 ata bow from shooting a 30 ata for the past 10 years. GOOD TIMES!!!

I was impressed, and appreciative, in Simon Peter's service.

I get my bows through mailorder/internet and set them up myself, but took my sons there for first bows. Really nice guys .... took a lot of time with them. Shooting ... tweaking. Pizza and Coke's even, one time. 

Right on!!! I just sold my z7 and instead of putting it towards the new bow it's going to a press, heck I bought power tools to complete house projects that haven't been used since I finished, but it still came out hand over fist cheaper then paying someone to do it and the end result was just as good if not better.

I hate relying on others to do the work I could do myself, expessially tasks that I would get enjoyment from doing anyway.

Seems like there a lot of good shops around, based on the feedback I'm going to see Dino up at Garden State and see how that Prime Centergy Hybrid shoots. I'm a little nervous to be trying to step up to a 35 ata bow from shooting a 30 ata for the past 10 years. GOOD TIMES!!!

That Prime is supposed to be a sweet shooter.  If they have the PSE Evolve 35, then shoot it side-by-side with that Prime before you make your decision.  If I were buying a new bow today, it would be one of those 2 or maybe the Xpedition Denali. 

One you start shooting a longer ATA bow, you'll never go back.  Good luck 

One you start shooting a longer ATA bow, you'll never go back.  Good luck 

That all depends on the bow AND which cam your shooting.

MY Alpamax 32 with the #3 cam are way nicer to shoot than the same bow in 35" that uses the #2 cam.

some of the 30" bows due to their limb designs shoot like many of the older 37" bows, and way better than the old 48" bows ( OK I'm old LOL) 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/