IGNORED

Has NJH lost its balls LOL

MGHunter66

now I am really butt hurt...  A "dual member" from both sites said this of NJWW..."The 4 or 5 experts over there constantly stroke each other "....

I am ascared to go back on over there now, they are very mean and my feelings got hurt. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

now I am really butt hurt...  A "dual member" from both sites said this of NJWW..."The 4 or 5 experts over there constantly stroke each other "....

Am I one of the 4 or 5???   I really really hope so, I've never been an expert at nothin before.  

Edited by Rusty

Am I one of the 4 or 5???   I really really hope so, I've never been an expert at nothin before.  

yes definitely - definitely all the mods, and HH for sure...   He is an expert in beer and all things nerdy. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

If it wasn't for Classified Adds from here that are double posted on there, the traffic would be significantly less

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

If you ever browse over there. You will notice there is always a post of a new user asking a stupid question about gun laws. Example "I moving ti NJ from PA and my brother in-law said I can bring my 30 round mags, is it ok?" The OP never replies but it creates  posts and traffic. Nothing but the owners trying to keep the site alive. 

The homepage says "NJ Woods and Water, NJ owned, NJ supported, and staying that way". Yeah, until the membership builds up and someone wants to buy it for the right price.

Oh boy look what i have done, if i knew making this satirical post was going to attract loons i would have never done it. My bad

AWM