IGNORED

Donations for Stevo

BowhunterNJ

This is the most depressing at the same time the most uplifting post I have ever seen on social media.  I only met him once, but damn this man deserves the best life has to offer whether it be a week a month a year or 30 years. I don't care if you gave a penny or a G-note or even more....  I only met him ONCE, but this is $$$ well spent. You can buy INTEL or APPLE stock right now, but neither will reward you more than investing in this.. I am 52 years wise. - trust me on this one.....

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Matt, like Jack said above this is something that is sad, yet uplifting and powerful all at the same time.  

I almost would like Stevo to know what is going on sooner than later......This awesome display of tremendous support from the Woods&Water community definitely needs to be felt by Stevo.

I truly think it can only be beneficial to his state of mind because positive thoughts get positive results.

Edited by LPJR

I would contact a gun shop he frequents near him and buy a voucher for the cost of the gun, tax, nic check, etc and have a friend or family member make an excuse to have him join them at the store while they shop. .. have him handle the gun for fun and then have the clerk ask for his ID card to start the transfer..

As for the squirrel rug, I may have roughly $150-200 in materials (although I'm trying to get some of them waived, I'll see how it goes) rug should be mounted this week, then shipped out next week, then completed and returned within 2 weeks (overall time about 1 month)

Any extra $ can be given in a form of a check for him to buy scope rings, scope, ammo, or use any other way he feels fit..

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

My aunt (KMTPR on the site) just mailed me a check for $250 to cover the materials for the squirrel rug.

She also donated towards the gun, but felt she would love to do more, so sent the check to cover the expenses for the rug so all money raised from the site can go towards the gun.

Aunt k is not a hunter, she signed up on these forums over 10 years ago initially to see photos of the mounts I post, over the past 10 years she had become friends with so many of you and she got pretty involved in some of the groups that fight for hunters and gun rights.

She is a long time (if not lifetime) member of the NRA and enjoys shooting her pistols whenever possible.

Thank you for the generous donation towards stevos mount. We are all covered on my end now, so any money you raise you can put it all towards the gun.

My aunt (KMTPR on the site) just mailed me a check for $250 to cover the materials for the squirrel rug.

She also donated towards the gun, but felt she would love to do more, so sent the check to cover the expenses for the rug so all money raised from the site can go towards the gun.

Aunt k is not a hunter, she signed up on these forums over 10 years ago initially to see photos of the mounts I post, over the past 10 years she had become friends with so many of you and she got pretty involved in some of the groups that fight for hunters and gun rights.

She is a long time (if not lifetime) member of the NRA and enjoys shooting her pistols whenever possible.

Thank you for the generous donation towards stevos mount. We are all covered on my end now, so any money you raise you can put it all towards the gun.

Wow that is awesome! Thank you so much KMTPR! :up: :up: :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is awesome! Thank you so much KMTPR! :up: :up: :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome Matt. Glad to do it. Hope he also gets the gun he wants and whatever else that can be accomplished.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member