IGNORED

Donations for Stevo

BowhunterNJ

Great!

The squirrel will be here by 3pm. I put all my current jobs on hold for this afternoon so I can get the squirrel skinned right away. I will order the supplies tomorrow and hopefully get it mounted next week. I will donate the taxidermy services. A very small portion of the donations will go towards materials, shipping, and the rug fees by my rugger. I hope to have this in stevo's hands in about a month.

(The skin will not be tanned to save on costs and time, you can flesh a squirrel and soak it in denatured alcohol overnight and it will not rot or lose hair)

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Giving Stevo and family funds to alleviate mounting bills is a great idea, but, on the other hand I personally would like see Stevo get a rifle that he always dreamed of having, (you guys that know him personally would know) or, and I'm just pulling this out thin air, maybe somebody like Henry Rifles would personalize a new rifle for him....just thinking out loud here

without me, my rifle is nothing

Great!

The squirrel will be here by 3pm. I put all my current jobs on hold for this afternoon so I can get the squirrel skinned right away. I will order the supplies tomorrow and hopefully get it mounted next week. I will donate the taxidermy services. A very small portion of the donations will go towards materials, shipping, and the rug fees by my rugger. I hope to have this in stevo's hands in about a month.

(The skin will not be tanned to save on costs and time, you can flesh a squirrel and soak it in denatured alcohol overnight and it will not rot or lose hair)

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Awesome!  Once you have an idea of the cost, just let me know and I'll dedicate that much from the donations for it.

Giving Stevo and family funds to alleviate mounting bills is a great idea, but, on the other hand I personally would like see Stevo get a rifle that he always dreamed of having, (you guys that know him personally would know) or, and I'm just pulling this out thin air, maybe somebody like Henry Rifles would personalize a new rifle for him....just thinking out loud here

I also thought this would be a great idea!  Anyone have any ideas of a rifle that Steve would want, I don't know him well enough or what he has in his current collection to give any insight here?  Maybe we can get a few ideas, some guns will be more expensive than others.  We can set a donation goal for the "next level" gun and work towards that, if we fall short, we can get him the "current level" gun and some additional gifts or give them the money for them to choose how best to use it.