IGNORED

10/12 check in

Wallew

Anyone out today?

The way things are working out at work today I’ll be on my way home not long after lunch. Considering heading out for for my second sit of the season. With the rain letting up and a slight chill in the air maybe they will be moving this afternoon.

Good luck, I'm off to the doctor to fill out some paper work, then I'm off to either the Pequest or Muskanetcong for some fall trout fishing, all catch and release, stockers taste like a farm fish, which they are! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I was not going to go this year.  But I bought a permit just in case.  Well, today is the just in case day.  I'll leave work at 12 and be in stand by 1.  No bait, no cameras.  If I get a shot, it will be all luck.  I got my excavator friend on stand-by.  I'll hunt the same stand as last season.  This afternoon will be my only chance to get out.

I'll post report later tonight.  Unless I wound one - then I'll run for the computer to get it on-line ASAP.

Finally in the stand on the edge of the swamp.

Can't see what's around you but I would be at the tree line right after that thicket , looks like 50-60 yds in front of you. GL.  at least no branches toget in the way. :up: Ps. for those hunting swamps, find out when garbage day is , find the trails and get them coming and going . 

Edited by jerseyhunter