IGNORED

Finally got it done

Rutting Buck

So it was a boar and as I said I missed a big one around 350 or so on Monday. I have been hunting everyday this week and 3 of them were all day sits. I passed a bear on Wednesday and then hadn't seen anything since. This afternoon I kept thinking I was hearing something coming but kept looking for 15 or 20 minutes without seeing anything. The area I was hunting is really thick and you only have a few seconds to make up your mind and shoot. Well I looked in the direction I kept hearing the noise and started messing with my phone. When I looked up the bear was looking my direction 22 yards in front of me. I decided I was going to take him. When he looked down to come closer I grabbed my LHR Redemption Muzzleloader and centered the crosshairs at the base of his neck. He was facing me quartering to me. I pulled the trigger and he ran about 15 feet and let out 3 death moans and it went quiete. I started fist pumping like a rockstar and shaking. It was by far the best hunt of my life

I was there too with hunting them the past few years with out luck. I was able to finally get n Monday afternoon with a sow that dressed 151. Congrats again