IGNORED

Let's play...

Roon

Red Pill Blue Pill...

Red Pill you start life over at 6 years old with all you know now, Blue Pill you get 10 million tax free. What are you talking?

I'll go 1st gut is 10 million but heart as much as I never want to go through youth again is red, I would set my parents up for life as well as mine.

Which one are you talking?

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

Red - a few things I would do different and a few things I would do the same.  What does fine print say about family.  If we do same things does that all stay the same.  Would be tough to live a whole life knowing I had a family.  I would definitley start my stock investments early and that 10 million would seem like peanuts.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

7 minutes ago, Yobuck293 said:

Red - a few things I would do different and a few things I would do the same.  What does fine print say about family.  If we do same things does that all stay the same.  Would be tough to live a whole life knowing I had a family.  I would definitley start my stock investments early and that 10 million would seem like peanuts.  

If you haven't seen it, it's kinda like the movie About Time you really don't know what you had till you don't.

That one movie will make you think 

Red pill, knowledge is priceless,  you can fix the mistakes, see love ones that are no longer around, and that $10 million is chump change cause witn everything you know, you know what will make all that money

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Red pill, knowledge is priceless,  you can fix the mistakes, see love ones that are no longer around, and that $10 million is chump change cause witn everything you know, you know what will make all that money

Agreed the movie "About Time" tells it all you have to find the "sweet spot" for it to come full circle 

Red. I would love to spend more time with loved ones that are gone now. I would tell them know how much I truly appreciated them when they were here. Just to hug my dad tight one more time. To hunt one more day with him. Hug my mom and tell her how much I know she did for me growing up. And last not work the job I did for 20 some years that broke my body down so bad. 

7 hours ago, Recurve hntr said:

Red. I would love to spend more time with loved ones that are gone now. I would tell them know how much I truly appreciated them when they were here. Just to hug my dad tight one more time. To hunt one more day with him. Hug my mom and tell her how much I know she did for me growing up. And last not work the job I did for 20 some years that broke my body down so bad. 

Sorry to hear your job did a number on ya. just curious what line of work was it ?