IGNORED

Let's play...

Roon

4 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Sorry to hear your job did a number on ya. just curious what line of work was it ?

I drove a truck for a tire company. Starting working in the warehouse. Would have to stack tractor trailer tires eight high by yourself with no tire jack. After many people like myself got hurt , now they have jacks to stack the tires. When I finally became a driver I had to deliver the tires to company’s . I would have to jump up on the truck and unload the tires . Jump down and stack the tires for the customer. Some places helped but most didn’t. I had surgery on herniated discs but didn’t help. I just went to the doctors. I need surgery on the same discs and two more. I have arthritis and spinal stenosis and four bulging discs. It sucks because I use to be in great shape . Now I can’t stand long or sit long. Never sleep through the night because I wake up from burning in my legs and I constantly have to switch positions. I eventually was forced to quit the tire company because I couldn’t do the job anymore. I bought a bait and tackle shop . Owned that for several yrs and had to close that because being on my feet for hours was horrible pain.