IGNORED

E Bikes

Aventon.  Ordered on sale online. Very easy to put together. My wife was angry when I bought it, too much money now I can’t get her off of it. I’ll have to buy another one for myself.🙂

Rambo’s look nice, they’re all made in China most of them at the same factory.  Put different stickers and paint on them. 

I think I paid 1400 for it last summer on sale. no problems I think there’s about 400 miles on it.

IMG_7627.jpeg

Edited by Nomad

I have a folding Boom Moto 20T - 750

Not bad. Not pulling a deer but has me at 340 lbs and works well on light trails.

Hub motor vs mid drive

Disc brakes

Power supply removable

Motor size and location restrictions

Selling this brand new one for my buddy - Makes a nice beach cruiser

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Not sure if you would call this an ebike but i have nearly 1,000 miles on this in the last 3 years. 

Been on trails in the pine barrens, upstate NY and PA. Drive it around jersey city and I've taken it into Manhattan on the ferry a few times. Thing is a blast and pretty quick

I bought 2 in January. But I won't have them till April. Was a pre-order sale. 

I bought from goat bikes the Billy goat. 

Now there are some people that don't like hub drive ebikes for offroad. While I respect those opinions, I felt the hub drive was the way to go for me. 

I also liked the modified moped style for the woods. For us older fat riders, the lower center of gravity made more sense  to me but I like the look of the mountain bike much better. 

Goat has upgraded their upgraded bikes and that's the reason for the April delivery. 2000watt direct drive hub motor, full suspension  front and rear, 4 piston disk breaks, larger samsung ul listed battery, new designed user friendly  display for navigation and a 50amp controller. 

They have 10% off still going on

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

13 minutes ago, Booner said:

I bought 2 in January. But I won't have them till April. Was a pre-order sale. 

I bought from goat bikes the Billy goat. 

Now there are some people that don't like hub drive ebikes for offroad. While I respect those opinions, I felt the hub drive was the way to go for me. 

I also liked the modified moped style for the woods. For us older fat riders, the lower center of gravity made more sense  to me but I like the look of the mountain bike much better. 

Goat has upgraded their upgraded bikes and that's the reason for the April delivery. 2000watt direct drive hub motor, full suspension  front and rear, 4 piston disk breaks, larger samsung ul listed battery, new designed user friendly  display for navigation and a 50amp controller. 

They have 10% off still going on

They look pretty nice except the 2000 watt motor should have more torque output than 110nm. What I'm seeing is 160nm of torque for the 1000 watt bikes. My guess is that Goat is looking for more speed than torque.

I just got this one, the brand is Wired. After looking for over a year for an upgrade this bike was the best bag for the buck. This is a full size bike with a 60 volt battery and a 50 amp controller. If you unlock the bike it will go 40 mph. It has full suspension, a 2000 watt hub motor with metal gears and hydraulic breaks. there is also an oversized crank so peddling actually does something. If you unlock the controller and twist the throttle you will have to hold on it has massive torque. The pin stripping I did myself.

Bike was $1995

image.jpeg

Edited by Mr12gauge

1 hour ago, Mr12gauge said:

I just got this one, the brand is Wired. After looking for over a year for an upgrade this bike was the best bag for the buck. This is a full size bike with a 60 volt battery and a 50 amp controller. If you unlock the bike it will go 40 mph. It has full suspension, a 2000 watt hub motor with metal gears and hydraulic breaks. there is also an oversized crank so peddling actually does something. If you unlock the controller and twist the throttle you will have to hold on it has massive torque. The pin stripping I did myself.

Bike was $1995

image.jpeg

Another good option. Again, this bike does not have the torque the 1000 watt bikes of Rambo or Bakcou have. Since most of the areas I plan on using it are uphill for a morning hunt, torque is more important than having a bike that will go 50-60 mph.

4 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Another good option. Again, this bike does not have the torque the 1000 watt bikes of Rambo or Bakcou have. Since most of the areas I plan on using it are uphill for a morning hunt, torque is more important than having a bike that will go 50-60 mph.

On decent uphills you will have to pedal depending on the distance , especially in cold weather .

but in assist 5 it’s like pedaling on the flat .

both bikes you listed with bafang mid drive  are actually 1500 peak , 1000 constant run .

hub drives won’t match a mid drive torque.

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

They look pretty nice except the 2000 watt motor should have more torque output than 110nm. What I'm seeing is 160nm of torque for the 1000 watt bikes. My guess is that Goat is looking for more speed than torque.

Here's how I look at it. 110nm of torque  not too bad. If I were to go out west with crazy terrain  I'd go mid drive. But here it's not crazy elevation changes at least where I'll be. 

The goat is direct drive hub motor ( heavy duty hub drive ) It's basically  a electric give throttle  and go bike. No peddling  needed but of course you can. Mid drive requires you to peddle then throttle. Also on mid drive, if the chain breaks you can't drive out. With either hub drive you can still throttle out. 

That was one selling point to me. 

Yes using throttle eats battery. But I'll cut the 40-50 mile range in half but I don't care. I'm only going 2-5 miles round trip.

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW