IGNORED

Yeti aquires Mystery Ranch

I don’t see the point of the normal guy buying anything yeti for a backyard bbq.  Sure if your out on a boat for a couple days fishing or transporting meat it makes sense. The yeti ice scooper is $50!!  It’s really heavy so I guess you could kill an intruder with it but it’s just wild the cost of some of their stuff. But to each their own. 

24 minutes ago, mike033089 said:

I don’t see the point of the normal guy buying anything yeti for a backyard bbq.  Sure if your out on a boat for a couple days fishing or transporting meat it makes sense. The yeti ice scooper is $50!!  It’s really heavy so I guess you could kill an intruder with it but it’s just wild the cost of some of their stuff. But to each their own. 

Yeti is Marketed like Rage broadheads . Tons of visibility to promote the thought they are the best .

in 95% of cooler tests Yeti is beat by way lesser products .

They claim to be the original roto mold cooler which isn’t even close to true .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, mike033089 said:

I agree, they do work well, but very heavy and not much room inside, glad my Yeti was free because I would of never bought one for the money:up:

2 hours ago, WVAhunter08 said:

I love my yetis; kept my antelope frozen from Wyoming to Jersey this past fall. I bring it to obx to bring fish back home, 10 hour car ride and it’s always still frozen when we get back. Totally worth the money IMO

For less than 1/3 the price my two 168 qt Igloos did the same after my elk hunt in Utah. 3 days on the road with dry ice and was good to go. We did duct tape the seal on the outside just to keep it air tight. 

I got 3 lgloos.  70 72 and 90.   They work fine for the price.   Plus they double as storage and take some abuse.   
I mount the 70s on the cargo carrier 

I did get a yeti for a gift.  I then regifted it.    My bother has one. We use it for day trips.  Looked big from outside till I opened.   Large wall thickness.  

my wife and daughter loved the yeti cups.  Now they into stanley

my thermos coffee travel is better for 1:3 the price 

I bought into the yeti hype also. Purchased the big cooler. It’s good for trips but way too heavy and not a lot of room on the inside. It collects dust. Huge fan of the RTIC products    I have the 30 can cooler for the beach and the pool. Keeps everything nice cold and doesn’t leak 

On 2/4/2024 at 2:29 PM, Ron said:

So I have owned and still own many Mystery Ranch packs. Love their stuff. Plus they offer an amazing Veteran/LEO/First Responder discount.  And their quality is great. 

Hope that does not falter. 

Yeti offers the same discount. 

Pretty much what i expected when I saw the thread. I suspect by the responses that vast majority of member here have never heard of Mystery Ranch. They are some of the most overbuilt, bullet proof packs made.  When I researched gear for my first elk hunt in 2019 I learned about them and when one of their main competitors said they recommended the MR packs when someone either can't afford or their pack doesn't fit they suggest trying MR first.  I looked into them and discovered I could get two for less than the price of one of the competitor's packs and since I was gearing up for myself and my son cost to quality was a big factor. 

The packs we have have been great and I use them to ruck but also use them to pack out whole deer here in NJ.

IMG_5849.png

Edited by Farmingdales Finest

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: