IGNORED

Anyone been to Harrisburg yet ?

14 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Roger looks great for being almost 70 years old .

what area was Trophyline in ? They are not shown in vendors list 

They are in the Archery room, same booth spot as last year. You walk in and all the way to the right wall. Good set up with the ability to hang in a saddle if you wish. If you check out the new sticks let me know what you think. Certainly have peaked my curiosity. Everyone was waiting to see them. I meant to go back but never made it. 

13 hours ago, hostak126 said:

What were the prices on 9mm looking like?

I didn’t see a lot of ammo dealers but the ones I looked at, didn’t have any deals, I’d wait for a gun show for better deals personally. 

14 hours ago, hostak126 said:

What were the prices on 9mm looking like?

Go to the eagle gun show in oaks pa. It's this weekend. Go on a Sunday. They knock off a few extra bucks. They don't wanna carry it back to the truck. Lol 

30 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Go to the eagle gun show in oaks pa. It's this weekend. Go on a Sunday. They knock off a few extra bucks. They don't wanna carry it back to the truck. Lol 

Sadly I work weekends...

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff

Someone used to run a bus trip to it. I forget who. You paid for the bus, entrance, and they ran a 50/50 on the way. Best part is they dropped you off in front and you went right in with the prepaid ticket. 

In my opinion, it's too long of a trip to do by yourself or another person. 

Edited by archer36

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Someone used to run a bus trip to it. I forget who. You paid for the bus, entrance, and they ran a 50/50 on the way. Best part is they dropped you off in front and you went right in with the prepaid ticket. 

In my opinion, it's too long of a trip to do by yourself or another person. 

21/2 hrs. from me but parking always sucks. 140 miles

Made it from the shore in 2hrs 45 minutes including a bathroom stop.

got to see the Hyperlite sticks , super light and stack nice .

they didn’t have the platform, as someone took it the night before and didn’t bring it back .

New sticks from Arsenal are pretty nice 

looked at some new bows  (Hoyt’s and Dartons mostly) , the new ten points( which are ridiculously tiny now )

got a few more of the Pinks bow holders .

and a super deal on 2 of the Iron man targets (nice not paying the ridiculous shipping fees ) 

Spent few hours in outfitters hall , mostly looking at Africa bow hunts .

Was also nice to talk to some of the hunting Apps designers first hand .

learned some new stuff coming out , and easier ways to access info.

nice day out 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

38 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Me n my bro wana go and maybe stay overnight….any recommendations for hotels & bars in the area?

We always stayed at the Penn Harrisburg Hotel & Convention Center in Camp Hill. Dukes Riverside was a great bar and restaurant.

Edited by electric10162

On 2/3/2024 at 9:16 PM, Jcol6268 said:

They are there. They were one of the few vendors that I just passed on, because it was so crowded, hawking over the one set of sticks I wanted to check out. Last time I went on a weekend was probably 8 years ago. Won’t make that mistake for at least another 8 years lol.

I wanted to check out CZ’s new bolt gun (they do lifetime barrel replacements now), that was also packed. I did get to handle S&W’s new Leverguns. The stainless model was nice, had the features I like, large loop, shorter barrel, peep sight. And I think they are priced right. The $3500 wood version was a looker for sure, but didn’t do anything for me to receive that price tag. There were a couple other things that I gave up waiting for. 

I did get to meet Roger Raglin who I loved watching growing up as a kid! 

Also got to meet Barry Wensel. Been trying to find some of Barry and Gene’s books after I think @Shug had mentioned them one day. Been interested in their stuff since. So it was nice to finally meet Barry and chat for a little while. 

IMG_8415.jpeg

Jimminy Christmas!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW