IGNORED

Anyone been to Harrisburg yet ?

Just got home from the show, and Port Clinton Peanut Shop. Wife, kids and I all went out. Show was great today.  Main lot was closed full by 11am, we got there about 11:15am.  We stopped for breakfast at Blue Mountain restaurant that is why the late arrival. Blue Mountain has great food and very inexpensive. We park in a field right next to the firearm section entrance, about a 4 minute walk. Once inside it was way less crowded than I thought it would be with lots full. You had plenty of space to do your thing. Wife even enjoyed how chill the place is during the week compared to weekend.

The new Hyperlite steps are insane. But the LWCG double steps are really nice also. Got a great deal on a Latitude saddle.  The Amish pretzels and pretzel wraps were amazing. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

We went to the show yesterday; 2 1/2 hours non-stop from Morris County.  It was my first time.  Talked to the deer and waterfowl outfitters I was interested in, picked up some turkey calls and got the opportunity to handle some handguns and bows.  I thought the ammo was pricey and noticed a few vendors selling Chinese “Holosun style” red dots.  My friends bought a couple of Leupold scopes saving a few bucks.  Overall, it was a fun day. 

Tomorrow

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."