IGNORED

Some Ice Time

JimC1965

Most areas we fished were 3 to 4 inches, but getting there we had to go around several areas where the spud went through with one hit. Likely less than 2 inches where the spud went through.

Edited by JimC1965

32 minutes ago, JimC1965 said:

Was able to find some safe ice today. Finding bait was the hard part, but after a few calls we got out. Windy but doable. Be careful as the lake I was on the ice was inconsistent. Spud Spud Spud! Great to be out.

20240121_165334.jpg

Congrats! You did very well.   I went out with a friend.  Fishing was slow.  Didn’t catch anything  jigging with wax worms.  Caught 2 pickerel and catfish on tip ups using shiners.  

Edited by Merkel

My son and I hit our local lake all weekend. We have about 10-12s of good black ice. We got 14 bluegill on Saturday and 12 more on Sunday. Still trying to find the crappie... Good luck to all that venture out! 

Edited by DonW
Spelling

2 hours ago, Deerslayer21 said:

i will bring the grill and venison !!!!!!!!!!!

Be over by Saturday.......................40s & rain on Thurs, Fri., & Saturday.

Water still open at my spot.

Edited by nmc02

Good day on the ice but not even a damn flag! lol. Always a great time tho! Quite a few guys out. Shame we lose it this week and back to the dreary bullshit weather. Good to see everyone out enjoying themselves with the cold temps. 

IMG_1558.jpeg

IMG_1559.jpeg