IGNORED

Not All Subaru Drivers Are Liberals

CapeCod

7 hours ago, not on the rug said:

The only Subaru that gets a pass is an STI.  Even that is a kid's car and not built for anyone over 5'5" and 135lbs. 

Oh man that’s bringing some memories back. I had some buddies about 12 years ago when we were in our young 20s with some stupid fast ones.  Life flashed before me a few times.  

Edited by mike033089

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where a man will not be judged by what they drives but by the content of their character."

btw, secure confident man will drive anything while wearing pink yoga pants and hunting with a crossbow without having identity anxiety :happywave:

IMG_5800.jpeg

Fixed it for you🤣

18 hours ago, FDhunt1213 said:

My favorite are the ones with the “coexist” sticker on the back ! Seeing that will make ya wanna kick a fat kid in K-Mart 

I have that sticker so people don't mess with my car when I am parked on the side of the road in the woods. They think I am looking for mushrooms or hiking. 

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

1 hour ago, NorthJerseyHunter said:

I did see a green Subaru with a nice buck on the back going past Frankford park around lunch time today.

Nothing was better than the first time I ever went bowhunting in 1985 in Allamuchy Mtn state park and seeing a guy have a big buck half in the jumper seat and tied down hanging over the trunk cargo rack of a MGB convertible. 

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

27 minutes ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

Nothing was better than the first time I ever went bowhunting in 1985 in Allamuchy Mtn state park and seeing a guy have a big buck half in the jumper seat and tied down hanging over the trunk cargo rack of a MGB convertible. 

I've stuffed many of them into the back of a Nissan 240sx and an Infiniti G35 over the years.  Gotta do what you gotta do...

I had an Oldmobile Achieva basic midsize car and both me a buddy from NYC got bucks in Allaire in 1999 stuffed in my trunk. Funniest thing was we got his buck quartered and he had to take the Ferry to the city with his quarters stuffed in a duffle bag. He said he walked into 4 butcher shops and they all threw him out when he asked if they could cut the quarters.   LOL

I had a few month old Yukon XL and went for rifle in NY at a buddy's in the Adirondacks. All 6 of us got a buck over the weekend and it was priceless to see the butchers reaction seeing all these deer piled up in the cargo area and my folded seats with a tarp covering the interior!