IGNORED

It doesn't pay to be a good husband

Sharpdogs

I have been after this deer all season.  He only shows up every few days unfortunately it's around midnight.  I have no day time pictures.  This past Sunday it was supposed to rain all day. Around 1pm it stopped raining.  I thought about hunting but I decided to be good husband and watch a movie on the couch with my wife.  Guess who showed up at 1:30pm!   

Let this be a lesson to everyone.  If you think or feel like hunting, GO HUNTING!

IMG_20231122_102409457.jpg

IMG_20231205_110831211_HDR.jpg

I'll take on a fight with the wife any day. We normally argue from September till November over deer season anyway, this year I stopped early because Bugs got her license and the deer I've been watching  showed multiple  times all hours of the day.

Comes down to your a man deal with it lol still sucks though 

However it is easier to miss out on a deer because of your kid rather than your wife 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

3 hours ago, Alanasgem said:

Or get your wife into hunting. I hunt as well and I got into it after being with my husband I love it 

I tried.  She kept sexually harassing me in the blind 😁.  I took her pheasant hunting and iguana hunting.  She says she doesn't like killing anything so she is happy not to go.  Overall she is really supportive of my son and I hunting. 

I would have probably gotten buck fever and missed the shot.