IGNORED

11/1 Check In

Greybeard

Almst shot a young 4 or 6pt

Came from behind me and stood broadside at 20yds. Noticed my  arrow wasn't in the slot right. Had to wait until he wasnt looking to fix it. Then he was behind branches where the bobcat stood, snorted and took off. Not sure if he saw me move or smelled the bobcat. I couldn't see him there nuntil he ran. Wasn't  meant to be I guess. 

When I was out yesterday afternoon I was watching a doe when I saw her pick up her head and look away from me, when I see a house cat come walking into view. The doe snorted and jumped back about 10 feet, she stood there for a few seconds and then chased it off. 

I might get back out this afternoon. Good luck to all.

Had a doe come from behind me, along my right side and across in front of me. Few minutes later a buck came same way but was closer on my right,15 to 20yds. Couldn't  move and he was moving. Waited until he cane around my front at 35yds. Looked like a double lung with softball size bloodspot. Saw it run 150 -2o0yds with tail whipping around, away from the truck of course. Will go check spot of impact in a minute then head over to where I  last saw him if all looks good.