IGNORED

BEAR PERMITS AVAILABLE FOR SALE TODAY @ 1000 am

nmc02

28 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

Hope you both plan on shooting one .  We need to get there #’s down . 

the october archery hunt I looks like I won't make it, I'm getting surgery on my ankle, if someone cancels I'm on the list to get it earlier 

Got mine, and got my rifle permit (still bugs me about that stooopid permit, though).

I will only be able to get out 1, maybe 2, days of the early muzzy season. But I think I'm ready now. A few months ago, I spent a bunch of time and money and got my muzzy dialed in with a good load/bullet combo. Now I have permits in hand. We shall see what happens.

After all this, I still give it a 50/50 shot the bear extremists are going to file a suit and find a judge that will stop the hunt.

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

Got mine, and got my rifle permit (still bugs me about that stooopid permit, though).

I will only be able to get out 1, maybe 2, days of the early muzzy season. But I think I'm ready now. A few months ago, I spent a bunch of time and money and got my muzzy dialed in with a good load/bullet combo. Now I have permits in hand. We shall see what happens.

After all this, I still give it a 50/50 shot the bear extremists are going to file a suit and find a judge that will stop the hunt.

The 5 Year Black Bear Comprehensive Management Plan was vetted all the way through our state Supreme Court, so there’s nothing they can do. Last fall’s temporary injunction was struck down on day two of 6 Day as we all remember. So I don’t see any legal challenge that will have any traction. But then again, I’m not an attorney. I only play one on NJWW.