IGNORED

Greenwood W.M.A., some one shot today?

JD48

Glad to hear she is ok, hopefully does not turn her off from future hunts. 

I wear a pair of oakley with trail prism lens I believe. 

Last few years greenwood has gotten less like greenwood and more like colliers mills. I stopped going first thing on stocking days which has drastically reduced our harvest totals, but a lot more peaceful.

2 hours ago, Swamp Ranger said:

Yes. It was my 30 year old daughter. She got hit in the eye. Scary with all the blood but it ended up hitting her in the eye lid. Ambulante ride to hospital. They found no pellet imbedded or permanent damage. Thank God. Thank you for your concerns. Thank you to all the fish and game officers, Police, and emt's that responded. Saftey/ shooting glasses for my party from now on.

Glad she is ok.  I couldn't imagine seeing that with daughter.

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

Glad to hear she is ok, hopefully does not turn her off from future hunts. 

I wear a pair of oakley with trail prism lens I believe. 

Last few years greenwood has gotten less like greenwood and more like colliers mills. I stopped going first thing on stocking days which has drastically reduced our harvest totals, but a lot more peaceful.

Agree, if I go on stocking days, I go after lunch, non-stocking days around 9-10 am., haven't shot to many this year, but who gives a shit, it's a safe, no crowd, quality hunt