IGNORED

Deader then dead

smittty

I hate saying it but I’m happy it’s not just me seeing anything.  I’ve been scratching my head. I’m thinking there is some extra hunting pressure + warm spell + a lot of bucks might be in lockdown before seeking and cruising again. Looks like a good temp drop tomorrow so hopefully we’ll get some more action. Faith says it’ll pick back up :praying:

Mostly just doe on camera lately.  Couple small bucks, and one 8 I was going to go after showed once at night with both G3s broken off

Wherever they are, they aren't checking their scrapes.  Big bucks I had on camera a week or so ago cruised through one time.  never seen them before or after.  They are moving miles away to find hot doe.  Once doe are in heat in your area it will change

Edited by Greybeard

I saw two roadkills locally this morning when picking up my Grandson. The deer are on the move but the weather will keep daytime movement slow. Sat, Sun, Monday in the 70's daytime, 50's at night.  This past Sunday was first morning that temps were in the 30's (where I am). As far as not seeing any, it's just a phase. If they were there before, they will be back. 

Edited by archer36

The spot I hunted yesterday is always loaded with doe’s with or when bait always plenty of doe”s. I baited it a few days ago figured it would be hot well I seen one doe and nothing on the camera over the bait. I may take today off not sure yet