IGNORED

Dog food change

Wife and i got out pup in January - rescued not a purebred. Spanial/Lab (probably some jack russel too) so shes 8 months now - we dont know how much bigger shes going to get (30 lbs now) looks more lab than anyways but small paws still.  We kept her on the Fromm she was eating but we're getting ready to switch her food out. I know alot here go to Tractor Supply which i was going to go to but its no relatively close to me.

When you made the switch, what did you go to?

And did you wait to 12 months or did you switch a little early?

and yes - i will remember to start using the salmon oil!

The breeder had my pup on Fromm. I switched to Purina Pro Plan Sport. Now I am probably going to Loyal because of the prices. I may end up switching to (doe) if this keeps up :)

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

5 hours ago, Batsto said:

Joints! But who really knows. If you think about it, not many dogs catch fish. 

Product called  missing link is best thing out there for hips and joints.  They have versions for horses, humans and even birds. I had bad arthritis in my shoulder and used some human powder in orange juice and basically been pain free for 10 years now instead of daily pain like I was. 

I had a customer put there 11 year old shepherd on it after seeing how bad his hips were. Two weeks later saw a change and four weeks later got up and down steps on own for first time in 2 years according to customer. Unfortunately, it was more than just bad hips as the dog got diagnosed with bone cancer a couple months afterwards. The owner was so thankful because she felt he lived his last couple months with less pain due to the missing link and what he was able to do that he could not previously. 

I feed my dogs venison and Tractor Supply Wholesome.

My female always had loose poop my male has a soft stomach.

I honestly have no complaints with Wholesome they are both doing great on it.

Buy whatever before you run out and mix in.

You will have no issues 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I started out feeding my lab blue Buffalo. But after realizing what a sloth he is and how quick it's Gets expensive I switched him to the finest ALPO on the planet.8 bucks a bag.  And I cut him in on the spoils of our hunting and fishing adventures.