IGNORED

Trout magnets

nmc02

I often forget how effective these inexpensive jigs are. I fished the Wallkill River last night and caught well over 25 trout. The key to using them is fishing with the trout magnet floats. Get the trout magnet close to the bottom and follow your float until you get a bite. It was nearly every cast that I got hit for 30 minutes straight. Don't forget to include these in your arsenal, especially when the water is cold. I out fished the spinner guys and salmon egg guys by far. You can buy at walmart and watch Youtube videos on how to properly fish them. It is nearly identical to nymph fishing with a flyrod.

32 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I often forget how effective these inexpensive jigs are. I fished the Wallkill River last night and caught well over 25 trout. The key to using them is fishing with the trout magnet floats. Get the trout magnet close to the bottom and follow your float until you get a bite. It was nearly every cast that I got hit for 30 minutes straight. Don't forget to include these in your arsenal, especially when the water is cold. I out fished the spinner guys and salmon egg guys by far. You can buy at walmart and watch Youtube videos on how to properly fish them. It is nearly identical to nymph fishing with a flyrod.

I fish them without a float . Sight fishing moving upstream .

all it takes it one pause and lift , and the trout hit is almost every time .

resembles a few types of insects they can’t wait to eat .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

i agree. i always keep a bunch in different colors with different weighted jigs. its amazing how good of a lure it is for just a small rubber grub like with a split tail. trout eat em up. also caught a couple shad with them. 

2 hours ago, Kype said:

i agree. i always keep a bunch in different colors with different weighted jigs. its amazing how good of a lure it is for just a small rubber grub like with a split tail. trout eat em up. also caught a couple shad with them. 

It is a shad dart after all 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….