IGNORED

World Record Rompola Buck

Nomad

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

He was offered 10 grand to have it x rayed back then , that was easy money if it  was legit 

That's why he didn't have it xrayed. "They" wanted him to.  And he didn't like them.

Let me ask  a question.  Do you think he doctored up this rack also?  He shot this several years after the big one.  Looks like genetics for width in his area.  Or maybe he is actually somewhere else?  I think he is in Michigan.

rompola3.jpg

Edited by Nomad

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Jack’s big one should be Xrayed!:tooth:

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

That’s what she said!!!!!

I put up 1 pic of Jacko with the buck and this thread takes a turn all DOWNHILL! With NO brakes.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by LPJR

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Let me ask  a question.  Do you think he doctored up this rack also?  He shot this several years after the big one.  Looks like genetics for width in his area.  Or maybe he is actually somewhere else?  I think he is in Michigan.

rompola3.jpg

All his deer look suspect to me. Droopy ears. Bases that grow out the sides of the skull? Just doesn’t look right. 

8 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

All his deer look suspect to me. Droopy ears. Bases that grow out the sides of the skull? Just doesn’t look right. 

Agree 100%.  

Is there video of him dragging the buck by the antlers? Any pics from behind the head? 

I think it's all fake. 

Rocky makes some antlers. Really nice ones.  Hhhmmmm 

@rocky

You hang out with Mitch? 

Lol. 

11 hours ago, Nomad said:

rompola3.jpg

This picture was poorly Photoshopped. The left side antler is not touching the ground. The lighting on the deer is much brighter than on the hunter.